Letter To An Anti-Semitic Correspondent
This email was sent earlier this morning to one of my correspondents, a good friend from the past who happens to be a regular commenter on the Darkmoon site. For better or worse, I have decided to publish this letter here as a short article. Sincere apologies if it gives offense. (LD)
JEWS AND GOYIM: INHABITANTS OF HELL
Yes, what you say makes a lot of sense and you make so many interesting points on so many different topics that I think you must have spent a lot of time writing that email.
I won’t address each point except to say I do find it a bit uncanny, as you must do, that 0.2% of the world’s population have managed to get into such a powerful position and do so much irreparable damage over the centuries. And it sickens me to think, as it must sicken you to think, that the rest of the world’s population (99.8%) should be totally unaware of the malignancy of their true masters and of their own slave status.
Look at the poor Germans today: licking the feet of their conquerors and paying out endless blackmail reparations to the “survivors” of the six million Jews they allegedly killed in non-existent gas chambers.
So this is a necessary inference: compared to the Jews, we goyim have to be fools. Sheeple. Wretched human trash. And so the Talmudic Jews are right to regard us as little better than cattle put on earth for their exploitation.
As to the Khazars, I think it can safely be said that these imposter Jews have nothing to do with the Semitic Jews. They are much worse. Long before the Khazars arrived on the scene, however, the Semitic Jews were widely hated in the ancient world. The early Church Fathers were unanimous in their belief that the Jews were an utter abomination. Their anti-Semitism is plainly apparent for anyone to see. The Catholic Church was the only true bastion against Jewry for centuries. This is why, right up to this day, the Catholic Church is utterly hated by the Jews. Even though it ignominiously capitulated to Jewry with Vatican II and has now become little better than a branch of the synagogue.
I have reached the stage where I tend to condemn the Jews less because I see the goyim as equally vile. Equally fit to burn in hell, if hell exists. The corrupted have becomes every bit as bad as their corruptors. Why hate the black widow spider (Jew) who has just stung you on the face when the praying mantis and the scorpion (non-Jews) are equally busy dispensing their poisons in other places?
If the Jews ever get me and throw me in prison for anti-Semitism, I will be able to say to them with absolute truth: “I despise the goyim as much as you do.”
Anyone who wishes to acquire a healthy contempt for the goyim need only start reading the Comment section of the Darkmoon site. The people we have had to ban, and whose mindlessly sick comments we have had to read over the last few years, many of them in our spam folder, are enough to convert the average person to philosemitism. 🙂
Sorry for not addressing your questions, but the things I have written to you above are the things that happen to be uppermost in my mind right now.