Dimming of the Day: Demons on the Road Ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8M74ufF4Q

By John Kaminski
pseudoskylax@gmail.com

America has let the world down. And worse than that, it has let its own people down. The dream it once claimed has been undressed as a sinister fraud. We teach our children to steal and kill, then praise them for the heroic way they murder innocent people.

Our so-called enemies are really goons America has hired at the behest of Israel, whose policy has always been to keep its neighbors destabilized if it can’t completely enslave them. Under the merciless control of the Jews, the United States has adopted the same policy.

Americans are the slaves of foreign bankers. These men have no country, only places they stash cash. They ruthlessly wield perverted persuasions to better fleece the herds they bamboozle. As long as people continue to be overwhelmed by daily life and refuse to focus on the laws and leaders controlling them, no safe future is possible.

Any leader of any country must tell the truth to the people he aspires to lead. Otherwise, he will fail, and his people will suffer and die.

The lies that have guided the United States to its impending destruction have not only squandered the resources of a bounteous planet and destroyed the best people (such as Lavoy Finicum) while making criminals rich, but these lies have sabotaged the quest of a species that at its best shows the ability to spread the most desirable qualities of anything that lives to the limits of space and time.

Instead, our destiny has been hijacked and our potential derailed by those scratching a wound they can never heal. Sadistically, they make others pay a heavy penalty for their own pain.

The consciousness we possess — the mental framework within which we make all the decisions in our lives — has been built upon a succession of false stories, which like layers of an archeological dig, reveal the tragic evolution of a colossal crime, and the uncomfortable realization that swindling is humanity’s most popular pastime.

Since 1913, when the income tax, the direct election of senators, and the Federal Reserve were imposed upon the United States, the entire world has been ensnared in a crazed cycle of boom-and-bust war-and-depression scams all run by the same ruthless crowd of insensate Jews bent on enslaving the whole world.

What creates these constant crises are the inflexible rules of parasitic thieves who rejoice in the misery of others and wallow in their slimy selfishness as they ruin the lives of others for profit. It is something they have been doing since ancient Egypt — stealing the history of others and calling it their own.

Entertainment, sports, medicine, the courts, all religions, universities . . . and most of all the media and money it takes to control them utterly, these are all controlled by Jews. As long as they control the money, they control everything.

If you still believe they have yet to reach their goals, then you are deluding yourself . . . in large part because of the training and education the Jews have etched into your brain with their control of all media, education and cultural options for longer than you yourself have been alive.

That date with Irma

  1. Everybody is starting to lose their marbles. The physiological toll of fluoridated water, ubiquitous widespread radiation and now Glyphosate poisoning the food supply has triggered a profound erosion in human perceptual abilities among the wider TV-entranced population. Today it is compounded by the attack on the sanity of preschool children by teaching them techniques that will permanently impair their ability to think.

On top of that pile, add the widely televised portents of doom starring Hurricanes Harvey and Irma coming to destroy all your possessions and make you drive 500 miles while looking over your shoulder, then disappear in a puff of fog. Most disturbing of all are reputable websites that insist these storms are deliberately created and steered by a malicious but unknown force.

Understanding severe weather
There is no natural weather
https://weatherwar101.com
and
Geo-engineered weather whiplash
Climate engineering decimates Earth’s life support systems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFlSCPPRRYE&feature=youtu.be

Who would wield such diabolical intent against an unsuspecting populace are the same folks who gave us 9/11, Sandy Hook and all the other false flag atrocities which are always blamed on people who didn’t actually do it and in many cases never existed.

What wrenching indecision gripped residents of Florida forced to contemplate the coming destruction of their homes, which was not as bad as residents of the island of Barbuda who witnessed cars flying over their heads.

Hurricane Irma may have flopped against Florida but with Harvey decimating Houston and New Orleans barely recovered from 2005 Katrina, the U.S. gulf coast has been made substantially more hazardous in the minds of disaster-weary Americans. Some suspect a plan to depopulate the coast.

What larger motive these weather attacks will reveal remains a mystery. Yet the one fact for certain that the power to control our weather remains in the hands of the men who control our lives, and absolutely everybody has noticed that these psychopaths are the enemies of everything that lives. And most especially, us . . .

Demons on the road ahead

No matter what the odds, there is never a cause to stop fighting for the most valuable thing there is — life.

Only be advised of the magnitude of the task that awaits you as you as you stand up to the tsunami of time and greed. Wave your puny sword against the giant force that ultimately will engulf you. Fight for what is right and believe that in that moment, you will be rewarded, and you will be.

But there is no reason for optimism as long as people — especially our leaders — continue to lie to us.

Our senses are being deliberately dimmed by these outside influences, chemtrails, cellphone towers, funky food, laptop computers zapping little girls’ ovaries in elementary school, TV as the government watches our every move. What is the real reason for all of this, I would like to ask?

The encroachments of so-called civilization are reducing everyone to a less-than-human status, where all of the skills required to be a human are being taken from us one by one by a force so self-destructive that if we don’t correct it, it will destroy us all. One day soon we won’t remember who we were.

As the human population gets Alzheimerized, the chemical fog and the white noise have buzzed out the sounds of Nature with 360-degree fog of a technopop vomit that is totally UN-natural.

This musical score from Hell itself teaches us two things:

We will commit any crime to defend their bogus belief system.

All of us are in danger because of what we have been persuaded to believe.

This article can also be read at
John Kaminski’s new website

Like this? Share it now.
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on TumblrBuffer this pageEmail this to someonePrint this page

65 thoughts on “Dimming of the Day: Demons on the Road Ahead

  1. This Jewish virus can only be killed by a devine vaccine . Pray hard and leave the end result in God’s hands . Prayors do work , you know . God almighty is not a spectator , He is a participent , but you must ask before ye shall receive . Sadly , this IS a good time to be old . 2022 is not too far away .

      1. Sard-

        You are spending waaaay too much time with Costello…
        And I’m sure…. Abbot would agree..

        Keep the day job.. 🙂 🙂

    1. So you expect divine intervention from the Jew’s god? Yet you already suffer their “godly” religious experience called Judaism, whose agenda is writ large in the secular Protocols of Zion. So how do you like the Jew god’s “divine intervention” so far? How’s it working out for you?

      Allow me to elaborate on the subject of God. The Jew’s god YHVH, was a man, a high priest originally of the Tabernacle. After all what other kind of “god” holds midnight wrestling matches in Jacob’s tent or can lose an argument with a rebbe?

      Jesus was merely another Jewed attempt at claiming a new “Christ” god in the effort to replace the old Temple god YHVH. Jesus would have been appalled at how his name and teaching have been grossly misinterpreted by the very Jews he stood against, the Mikdash (Temple) authorities. Jesus never intended to be set up as “god” or the “messiah” these are Old Testament constructs overlaid on the man by New Testament Jews.

      John also had Jesus describe himself as an anointed high priest, although not using those words. ‘Anointed’ is an important distinction, because the contemporary high priests were not anointed. The holy oil had disappeared in the time of Josiah (Babylonian Talmud Horayoth 12 ab), and the high priests of the second temple were known as the priests of many garments: an ordinary priest wore four items – trousers, tunic, sash and turban – whereas the high priest also had the blue outer robe, the ephod, the breastplate and the golden signet inscribed with the Name of the LORD (Mishnah Yoma 7.5). The claim to be an anointed high priest immediately indicated a high priest of the original temple, and thus one born as a Son of God. – Margaret Barker

      Temple Jews idea of a messiah has always been that of a strong, violent, religious military leader, Like the self appointed Simon bar Kokhba, who would lead the Jews from their “gentile oppressors”. It was the rebels, the followers of Jesus and John the baptist, that held Jesus was the Messiah that would destroy the Temple thereby delivering them from its oppression.

      Jesus clearly states in Matthew he came not to address the “gentiles”, but the Lost sheep of Israel, i.e. the Jews. This is because it was the Jewish priesthood, the kohanim, that was oppressing its Jewish followers through its economically oppressive sacrificial system. Outside Jesus, no other Jewish messiah ever promised to lead Jews away from (((Jewish))) oppression.

      Saul/Paul was nothing more than a Jewish opportunist who seized the opportunity to assume the Temple’s religious power for himself by setting up the crucified rebel priest Jesus as the new religion’s YHVH.

      Elite Jews know this and from the very beginning have operated on the principle of setting up man as god. The ultimate effort at this was replacing the magical, mystical god of the old testament with the new god of money/state as these allow for much closer and more effective management of the dumb sheeple herds.

      The priest-as-god steps out from behind the curtain momentarily in the story of Siddim Vale in the form of the high priest called “Melchizedek.” Think about it, who had god’s ear? Who spoke for god, delivering his message through a casting of pebbles? The high priest! Judaic Gods invariably appear in the form of men claiming to speak for God.

      Caiaphas knew enough of the ancient role of the high priest to make his bitter remark about the death of Jesus. Melchizedek, according to the Qumran Melchizedek text, was expected to return at any time and to offer the great atonement sacrifice at the end of the tenth Jubilee. The description of the day of atonement in Leviticus 16 is only an outline of the complex ancient ritual, in which the high priest, who ‘was’ the LORD, sacrificed a goat to represent the LORD and used the blood to renew the eternal covenant and inaugurate the Jubilee. At the Jubilee, everyone returned to his family and his property (Lev.25.8-12). In other words, the symbolic death of the LORD brought the scattered people home. A vestige of the ancient practice survives in the amnesty for fugitives when a high priest died (Num 35.28).

      When the Jews were plotting to kill Jesus after the raising of Lazarus, John attributes bitter irony to Caiaphas who reminded them of something they had forgotten, the day of atonement in the original temple. ‘But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them:, “You know nothing at all; you do not understand that it is expedient that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation should not perish.” He did not say this of his own accord, but… prophesied that Jesus should die for the nation, and not for the nation only, but to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad’ (John 11. 49-52). This was the great Jubilee that Melchizedek would bring.

      The Jews did not even understand the Scriptures that Moses had written, and here we need to remember that the early Christians understood the Hebrew Scriptures very differently from the way they are understood by Christians today. Christians usually read the Old Testament in Deuteronomists’ way, not in the way it was read and understood by Jesus and John. For the early Church, the LORD in the Old Testament was the Son of God Most High, just as Gabriel announced to Mary: ‘He will be great and will be called Son of God Most High’ (Luke 1.32). The monotheism that we now assume as the religion of Israel was in fact a development introduced and imposed by the Deuteronomists as part of Josiah’s purges. – Margaret Barker

      So you see, Jesus and Christianity are in fact very different from what Christians believe.

      Note: My own research is validated by Margaret Barker’s analysis. However, I did not discover her website until long after performing my own in-depth research on this highly controversial subject. While we differ on some of the finer points of theology, she writes about much of what I had already learned in my own studies. Few, if any, know or understand the true depth of a subject of which they profess knowledge.

      Christians invariably learn their religious views from non-Jewish, Christian authors interpreting and revising the work of Jewish authors. In the effort to promote their own religious views peculiar to the times, these non-Jewish Christian authors rewrote and twisted the story to the point of being unrecognizable in its original form. One only needs listen to modern televangelists like John Hagee and Joel Osteen to see this religious revisionism remains an ongoing process.

      Please read more here

      1. Already from the start the jewish god has been cruel. Ever since the days of Cain and Abel he has preferred blood sacrifice to any other form of sacrifice. Not to mention the poor old sod Job. The perfect sheeple if there ever was one such. Even as a child something didn’t sit right with me concerning christianity. But I couldn’t put my finger on it. Not until the later years when I became jew wise thanks to Barb Spectre. The the coin finally dropped. It is a jewish religion. But contrary to judaism it was designed and created for the european goyim. Centuries later they created islam for the brown and black goyim. To use the both religions to usher in conflicts between different strands of goyim while sitting back as effendi themselves.

    2. Greetings Al -Hope you are doing alright, and thank you for your very kind words a few posts ago. Prayer is good. I think it is important. Certain prayers, such as gratitude toward our creator for the food we eat, are essential and are as ancient as the Vedas, the American Indians, really all lands and peoples. The glaring exception is modern Judaism. Aligned with Godless Marxism, the ‘ultimate’ arrogance of the Jews began to manifest with the inner core of masonic movements in Germany (the “Illuminati”) that resulted first in the regicide and mass murder in Revolutionary France, with continuing assassinations of European rulers through the 19th century. It is noteworthy that during the murders and chaos of the Paris communes the Parisian residence of Baron Rothschild was left completely unscathed.

      Further study of European history shows the demonic corrosion of European values and the corruption of Spiritual traditions by “progressive” Marxism joined with “Modernism”. This continues today with yet more monstrous results. In effect, with the European semi or partial “Enlightenment” and subsequent Industrial age Modern man has lost connection with his inner being. In the Martial Arts tradition we are taught that intuition is one link with this source, very often defying reason. It can be cultivated and greatly enhanced by spiritual discipline, whether meditation and developed inner silence, silent repetition of Dhikr (Mantra) or coded sound – the foundation of all matter, and doing good works. There are many ways to express prayer.

      It is interesting that throughout the ages Jews have been accused of human sacrifice. In the Liber Chronicarum (or “Book of Chronicles”) dating to 1493 which is one of the best known Incunabula or early printed books, there is a woodcut depicting a family of Khazharim/Jews preparing a human sacrifice and another showing Jews being punished for these crimes. Naturally, Jews who don’t participate in such works lose their minds and scream “anti-semitism”. Some do it for other reasons, however, and today these practices are not performed by Jews alone. Dutch Banker Ronald Bernard claims he was invited to participate in such a horrific practice. You can see his interviews online. He claims when this international group desires something they perform human sacrifice to non organic entities, demons. His previous involvement in the Financial World included dumping millions of Italian Lire resulting in ruin for the Italian economy and bankruptcy and ruin for companies and individuals. Ruined lives. Families destroyed. Countries enslaved.

      So , in a real sense, Mr. Kaminski’s title for his excellent article is very well chosen.

  2. ” America has let the world down. And worse than that, it has let its own people down. The dream it once claimed has been undressed as a sinister fraud. We teach our children to steal and kill, then praise them for the heroic way they murder innocent people. ”

    John is mistaken. it is not America that has let the world down, it is the Gentiles.
    Those who are not born again.
    Those who stumble in the dark and claim to have all the answers.
    The time has come, the corrupt world system which is a product of the Gentiles, is in self destruct mode.
    Fasten your seat belts, the time has come.

    ” For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,
    and every tongue shall confess to God.”

    ” And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head,
    and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews! ”

    The faithful one.

      1. Hey, butterfly said nothing wrong, besides i don’t like ganging up.

        let’s stick to the message and leave the messenger alone, keep it civil.

    1. Here is a perfect description of the Jew’s modern version of Saul/Paul of Tarsus and his Christian followers.

      However, the idealism of the Jews of Weatherman was perverted; it was a canopy that also sheltered self-interest, murder and lust for power. Idealism also varied; it was the entire motivation for some, but very weak for others. We have seen that at least some of the radicals were utterly cynical in their use of issues. Probably the idealism was purer in the beginning, and faded in the fire.

      In similar manner to the Weathermen of the sixties, Christianity served as a canopy sheltering Saul/Paul’s self-interest and lust for power.

      By the way, I must add John Kaminski is one of the finest observers writing on the web today.

    2. “John is mistaken. it is not America that has let the world down, it is the Gentiles.”

      I disagree. Other countries – also populated by gentiles – don’t claim to be a “shining city on a hill”; or “the leader of the free world”; or the “exceptional country”; etc.

      Look at WW2. It was the gentiles of Germany that were fighting against the jew “beast” while deluded Americans were fighting FOR the jew beast.

      Look at the aftermath of WW2; “America” was on top of the world, but “America” squandered it all away for the sake of jewish evil.

      Finally look at Biblical prophecy; not every country gets to be the end-times evil empire known as “Mystery Babylon”.

      1. Ouch; the godless, self-absorbed, semi-literate, flag-waving-blowhard is trying to “insult” me again. Sorry goober, but the only way you could insult me was if I were to somehow have your approval.

      2. HAROLD SMITH
        Please excuse gilby ,he is as is ,a confused fella
        most of the hillbillies are ,you can’t fix their mentality ,I compare them to my fellow Bedouins
        they have big hearts ,simpletons ,they believe anything ,simply said ,they are beyond repair
        they still live in the very distant past.they are our hillbillies and gilby is one of yours
        by the way, both groups love poetry and fairy tales ,and every one thinks he is a poet

      3. @ The Observer

        I almost feel sorry for “Huntly”, despite his childish “insults”.

        He strikes me as a person caught in the throes of an incapacitating cognitive dissonance.

        Just like the rest of us, he grew up in a country that doesn’t exist, but unlike many (or at least some of us), he is unable to come to terms with the harsh reality staring him in the face, apparently because he has no spiritual fortitude to fall back on. Lacking humility and a functional moral compass, his only choice is to continue to worship “the state” and to lash out in anger at anyone telling an uncomfortable truth.

  3. Mr Kaminski did a great job writing this reflection on what he sees.

    I am curious about why there was a false assumption used in the very first sentence.

    He wrote:
    “America has let the world down.”

    Within that sentence there is an implied assumption that somehow America was given the authority to ‘hold up’ ALL of the rest of the world. If that were NOT the case… America could not ‘let it down’ at all.

    We should ALL know by now that ALL the rest of the major world powers gave the power to ‘hold up’ the world to the United Nations…. NOT to America.

    UN Agenda-21 and UN Agenda-2030 are being implemented by ALL BIS member countries… RIGHT NOW..!!

    But, even non-BIS members participate at the UN:

    List of countries participating in th 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

    Participating in the general debate were Ministers and senior Government officials of the United States, Czech Republic, China, Finland, Sweden, Paraguay, Afghanistan, Egypt, Liberia, Mauritius, Congo, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Korea, Viet Nam, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation, Japan, India, Iran, New Zealand, Ethiopia, Zambia, Serbia, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria, Iraq, France, Belgium, Seychelles, Israel and Palau.

    Full Implementation of 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Requires Reaching Those Furthest Behind, Secretary-General Tells High-Level Political Forum

    He Urges Greater Recognition of Multiple Links between Poverty, Vulnerability, as States Present Voluntary National Reviews.

    https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/ecosoc6787.doc.htm

    Even IRAN is ‘Going Green’ for Gorbachev and his UN buddies:

    Renewable Energy’s Prospects in Iran
    April 2017

    After years of exclusion from the global financial system, Iran is pushing foreign firms to invest in its massive oil and gas holdings.

    But there’s another part of Iran’s energy economy that’s opening up: its renewables sector.

    Iran has good reasons to develop its hydroelectric, solar, and wind resources—from popular concerns about air pollution to fluctuating oil prices—and since the completion of the nuclear deal in 2015, it has made some progress in doing so.

    The trouble is that there are also a number of serious barriers to further growth. Foreign companies, worried about the threat of sanctions, are still reluctant to do business in Iran, and….
    problems in Iran’s ELECTRICITY market are stifling new projects.
    (They are supposed to be a threat, when wall outlets and extension cords don’t work..!?! 🙂 )

    Only by addressing those problems can Iran grow its GREEN ECONOMY.
    https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/iran/2017-04-27/other-green-movement

    Wakie, Wakie… folks..!! 🙂

      1. Yeah, I imagine you got right stinkin’, TROJ, when the orderlies were unable to visit with your regular hose-down! Maybe now, too, they’ll be able to throw your straight-jacket into the washing machine for an occasional cleaning! 🚼

    1. People are waking up. Jewmedia is losing popularity and credibility on a daily basis. The question is only which “national” leader will be the first one to be lynched by his/her own people. The army and the police are going to join people [we’ve seen it many times] – Jewry, and those in bed with them, know it. A mess could actually be the end of Jewish over-privilege.

    2. Ditto that, Pat

      Agenda-21 is the 800 lb gorilla in the room, and yet the majority of posters are pre-occupied with these “unter-jews”.

      People really need to make distinctions and get out from amongst the trees to see the forest

    3. AGENDA 21 (“Sustainable Development”), for those who really want to know its true intent and meaning, is explained in Rothschild’s PROTOCOL No. 6 from the
      The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
      :

      Protocol VI Take-Over Technique

      Monopolies; upon them depend the fortunes of the goyim. Taking of the land out of the hands of the aristocracy. Trade, Industry and Speculation. Luxury. Rise of wages and increase of price in the articles of primary necessity. Anarchism and drunkenness. Secret meaning of the propaganda of economic theories.

      We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the goyim will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash…

      You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination! In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.

      The aristocracy of the goyim as a political force, is dead — we need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property — in loading lands with debt. These measures will check land-holding and keep it in a state of humble and unconditional submission.

      The aristocrats of the goyim, being hereditarily incapable of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and fizzle out.

      At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labour and capital and by means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of the world, and thereby throw all the goyim into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the goyim will bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist.

      To complete the ruin of the industry of the goyim we shall bring to the assistance of speculation the luxury which we have developed among the goyim, that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. We shall raise the rate of wages which, however, will not bring any advantage to the workers, for at the same time, we shall produce a rise in prices of the first necessaries of life, alleging that it arises from the decline of agriculture and cattle breeding: we shall further undermine artfully and deeply sources of production, by accustoming the workers to anarchy and to drunkenness and side by side therewith taking all measure to extirpate from the fact of the earth all the educated forces of the GOYIM.

      In order that the true meaning of things may not strike the GOYIM before the proper time we shall mask it under an alleged ardent desire to serve the working classes and the great principles of political economy about which our economic theories are carrying on an energetic propaganda.

      1. JFC –

        Thanks..!! That is VERY important..!! Where the rubber meets the road…

        “At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry..”

        International Building Codes hooked in series with local codes and NAICS have ALL of that covered.

        Those bodies have jurisdiction…. Total control. The Hague has agreed.

        International:
        https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/toc/542/

        North American trades codes include US President, Officers and Judges… etc:
        https://www.naics.com/search/

      2. It would be more sensible to – TOTALLY – understand the UN Commercial Codes of today, and HOW they are being applied to ALL people daily, than to study the numerous codes of thousands of years ago….. which have gone through many filters and translations.

        One such coding system and its JURISDICTION is NAICS.

        An example is 928120:

        https://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/sssd/naics/naicsrch?code=928120&search=2012+NAICS+Search

        928120 International Affairs
        This industry comprises establishments of U.S. and foreign governments primarily engaged in international affairs and programs relating to other nations and peoples.

        Cross-References.
        Private sector trade associations and councils are classified in Industry 813910, Business Associations; and
        Government establishments administering international trade, such as trade commissions and councils are classified in Industry 926110, Administration of General Economic Programs.

        NAICS Corresponding Index for 928120:
        Consulates
        Diplomatic services
        Economic development assistance (i.e., international), government
        Embassies
        Foreign economic and social development services, government
        Foreign government service
        Foreign missions
        Immigration services
        *International Monetary Fund
        Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
        Organization of American States
        Passport issuing services
        Peace Corps
        State Department
        *United Nations
        *World Bank

      3. JFC and Pat, four people wrote the Protocols [Rothschild was one], and the UN was basically created by two persons [Rockefeller and Rothschild] – all of them were Jews, even Rockefeller partly. Now still, the people who make decisions are Jews and members of secret societies. In their arrogance, they are combining the laws of jungle and machines, and apply them to humans. It is not going to work because humans are much more complex. They are only going to create a mess. If the final outcome they want was possible, they would have achieved it long ago.

      4. JFC and Pat, four people wrote the Protocols [Rothschild was one], and the UN was basically created by two persons [Rockefeller and Rothschild] – all of them were Jews, even Rockefeller partly. Now still, the people who make decisions are Jews and members of secret societies. In their arrogance, they are combining the laws of jungle and machines, and apply them to humans. It is not going to work because the human nature is much more complex. They are only going to create a mess. If the final outcome they want was possible, they would have achieved it long ago.

      5. ~ A stone is heavy, and sand weighty : but the anger of a fool is heavier than them both ~

        Douay-Rheims* ; Proverbs 27 : 3

        I was thinking about jews and calvinist yankees and then I remembered the above quote from Proverbs. jews and protestants are fools. They always were fools and probably always will be fools.

        * Gee, I hope I’m not offending “Catholic” Mother “SUPERIOR” [ and Arch Stanton who I still think is really “Fr. John” with a different handle. I miss “Fr. John” Mr. Stanton, bring him back!!! WE want your hydra-head “Fr. John”!!! ] by quoting from the Catholic Bible, Douay-Rheims, and NOT quoting from Queen Elizabeth’s
        [ the , lol, ISIS ancient Egyptian m00n “goddess” queen of England ] King Henry the 8th’s and the MEGA LIAR Thomas Cranmer’s King James bible. It would be horrible of me to offend our Darkmoon “Catholic” sista nun, especially on a Sunday.

    1. Snez,
      Remember the t.v. series “The Planet of the Arabs…..oooops, Apes?” Human beings ( mostly white) running around semi-nude, foraging for food, confused and dominated by chimps dressed in military garb brandishing weapons? This is the Jews visión of our future. In one episode, a strong, tanned Charlton Heston askes permission to kiss the female, doctor chimp with a face like Whoopi Goldberg. She recoils at his request but begrudgingly lets him kiss her on the cheek. Oh yes, this is to be our future if Jew has his way. Black (ape) lives will matter. Ours wont.

  4. Prison Planet Earth – the culling of Humanity:

    Awareness-Awakening to the universal mind-negative force, false “god” of this prison planet !

    common alias Kal-Satan-Lucifer-Ahriman-Demuirge – the master of lies-deception-illusion !

    we prodigal souls are entrapped in a false matrix-hologram ! http://www.spiritus.com.au

    where we are persecuted by chosen spawn-dupes affected by a mind virus !

  5. “All of us are in danger because of what we have been persuaded to believe.” – Kaminski

    “But it was ever thus, all through my life: whenever I have diverged from custom and principle and uttered a truth, the rule has been that the hearer hadn’t strength of mind enough to believe it.”

    “It is not worth while to strain one’s self to tell the truth to people who habitually discount everything you tell them, whether it is true or isn’t.”

    Mark Twain

    The sad fact is that most people will far more easily accept a comfortable falsehood than an uncomfortable truth. When a large percentage of the population are illiterate, and prefer to stay that way, any attempt to enlighten them with facts or truth is doomed to failure. In the USA today, 14% can’t read and 21% read at 5th grade level or below. That means about 80 million people, give or take a few million, probably wouldn’t be able to read or fully comprehend this article. These are people who will believe any lie that suits their preferences, whatever those may be.

    Worse yet, because of the pernicious influence of TV, the internet, and smart phones, the attention span of an average American – adult or child – is now said to be somewhat less than that of a goldfish (about 8 seconds). Any message of truth has to be short and shiny enough so the audience isn’t tempted to move on to a gaudier but briefer message. Unfortunately, recounting any kind of truth is rarely something that can be accomplished in under 10 seconds. Often, it requires refutation of a bundle of misconceptions or lies before the truth can be offered. And it’s very likely that a single instance of truth telling will yield, at best, nothing from the listener but a confused look. More often it will produce abusive language directed at the truth teller, and the subsequent disaffection of a friend or family member. It doesn’t take too many of those experiences to deter, at least temporarily, all but the most committed truth tellers.

    It is doubtful that there was some time in the past when things were much different. While there is now an organized effort to dumb down the population, compounded by toxic food, noxious air, contaminated water, deadly “medicines” and vaccines, and much more, in the past the rulers also preferred to keep the peasantry ill-informed, ill fed, and as busy as possible with work and warfare. On the rare occasions in history when truth has been valued and promoted, it has always been the work of a very small percentage of the population, and generally those with enough wealth to avoid much hard work and / or calls to war.

    Very few of the people who can understand and agree with Mr. Kaminski’s article(s) reached that level of understanding and insight through formal education. Most of us have been self educated through an arduous process of seeking out knowledge that lay outside of mainstream sources, deciding for ourselves what to believe and what to disregard, and being ready, willing and able to repeat this process throughout our lifetimes, as new information becomes available. The number of people who fit that description is not very large, and never will be, but these are the people who instigate change.

    Kaminski says: “there is no reason for optimism as long as people — especially our leaders — continue to lie to us.” I would counter that leaders have always lied to the people, and those lies were almost always supported by religious authorities, aristocrats, military leaders, and everyone else who stood to benefit from maintaining the status quo. The depressing truth is that for most people, and most of what we know of history, life has been nasty, brutish, and short. Nonetheless, occasionally, every few decades or hundreds of years, somewhere, a few people manage to create lives that are different and better than that status quo. It is that struggle for a better life that I consider to be our purpose here on Earth. While I’m alive I’ll continue the struggle, even if my efforts are paltry, intermittent, and futile within my lifetime. The alternative, to accept the NJWO and a future of neofeudal barbarism and serfdom, is simply unthinkable. Yes, there may be scant reason for optimism, but that is no reason to surrender to a fate that will surely be worse than death.

    1. A beautifully composed thought about the ugliest of truths. The problem with any attempt at bringing truth to the unwashed masses lies in background information, or more accurately, the lack thereof.

      Jews have spent countless years programming the masses with their outright lies, misdirected falsehoods and omissions. This programming forms a labyrinth of misinformation that stands unopposed in the ignorant minds of the gullible goyim.

      Thus, one has only the Jew’s background programming on which to base their message. This clearly cannot work if one intends to expose the truth of the matter. Therefore, one must fill in mountains of missed and unknown background details by which to properly frame their message. This process soon overwhelms both the messenger and the listener.

      A classic example of this is found repeatedly in the Hallowedhoax narrative, where the ignorant goyim have countless Jewish “authenticated” versions of the lie firmly planted in their minds. Countering these Jewish versions of the narrative requires an extensive process of supplying innumerable, factual details, totally altered or eliminated by Jews. For example, the physical and chemical properties of HCN gas and its effects on the body.

      Death by HCN results in the body turning bright, cherry red; a description totally lacking in Jewish “eyewitness” accounts. Or the fact that HCN is not only highly toxic, but flammable and explosive as well. This would resulting in the instant poisoning or immolation of those “laughing” German guards seen smoking cigarettes as they unloaded bodies from the gaz chambers.

      What about the absurd claims Germans used diesel exhaust to gaz their victims. This claim makes the highly technical German’s appear stupid beyond belief. Yet effectively explaining this fact first requires an explanation of the empirical properties of various exhaust emissions and who has time for all that? After all, the big game is on tonight.

      There is also the required knowledge of the German military command structure and its procedural applications. For instance, the idea that the Germans would never write the order for Jewish extermination down on paper for fear of discovery is completely absurd, as is the idea that a mere SS captain in the medical corps would have vast powers over life and death, like those typically attributed to captain Josef Mengele.

      Then there is the surreal change of venue for the entire narrative shifting suddenly and entirely from the German people’s “backyards” to Poland. These details themselves require yet more background details to fully describe the truthful points one is attempting to make.

      It took “denier bud” some four and half hours of video to expose such details in trying to make his point. Is it any wonder that true Talmudvision believers never take the time to analyze these mountains of background information?

      Thus, Jews have given the goyim their minds along with their unimaginable “truths.” Is it any wonder why those trying to counter this extensive programming are invariably considered unfashionable in adopting what every true believer knows are tin-hat “conspiracy theories?”

      1. Thank you for your very kind thoughts, Arch. Yes, one of the hardest truths to accept is that even when someone comes asking for help with their own journey towards truth it is simply not possible to encapsulate forty or fifty years of winnowing out the dross into a half hour truth bomb (and let’s not, please, get into the philosophical argument over “what is truth”!). To be honest, I was disinclined to submit that comment because it didn’t seem to me to measure up well in comparison to the efforts of some of those who participate in this forum, you in particular. So again, thank you.

      2. Arch,
        The best way to learn is to “unlearn.” I was at age 23, like most Americans. I then, one day decided to tour Thailand. What was to be a 2-week vacacion lasted 8 years. I, the renegade, visited remote parts of the country living in Buddhist temples and meditating in caves for months at a time. During those 8 years I managed to escape the Jew-created matrix….mental bondage of the West. Sitting in meditación, a candle lit in front of you, deep into the night creates awareness in a man. He soon realizes that most of what hes been taught his whole life is false. He has “unlearned” and come closer to the truth.

      3. this is the quickest way i’ve found to deprogram:
        TRUE or False: 20 questions Holocaust quiz.

        TRUE OR FALSE?

        1] Ike and churchill wrote extensively of the holocaust

        2] stalin never mentions it

        3] the nazis [as meticulous note keepers] kept voluminous records of the extermination

        4] all death camps were found in Germany

        5] all death camps were found by Allies

        6]  none were found by the red army

        7]  many death camps had quality swimming pools and soccer fields

        8]  all the heart-rending photos of emaciated prisoners were of Jews
         
        9]  subsequent forensic and DNA testing confirms many were made into lamp shades and soap

        10] subsequent investigation has uncovered industrial crematoriums and mountains of ash

        11]  although fuel-strapped, science has deciphered chemicals the nazis used to incinerate

        12]  after decades of research, the 6 million figure remains more & more indubitable

        13]  throughout europe, and especially germany, research & healthy debate are encouraged 

        14]  throughout history, nazi germany is the only country jews were not wanted

        15]  Hitler advocated for, and contributed to, creating the state of Israel.

        16]  Recently, at Auschwitz,the brass memorial was quietly replaced by one with a much reduced total

        17]  the exact pen Ann Frank used is on exhibit at her memorial

        18] it is strange and inequitable that Academia rarely studies this atrocity

        19]  again, it is strange and inequitable that Movies and Media shy away from this abomination while fixating on others

        20]  for example, i’m sure many of you are weary of exposure to this overused photo from the Armenian massacre defying KhazArchons

    2. Eloquently stated, Carnaptious. Being able to read your comment – followed by Arch’s addendum – is a treat to behold. There are many supremely talented minds that frequent this website and comment regularly. Of course, it all begins with the venerable Lasha Darkmoon, who has set the bar exceptionally high for her disciples. I look forward to reading your future ruminations.

      1. Thank you for your comment, UJV. There are some very sharp and knowledgeable folks who comment here, as well as some rather unforgiving critics, so stepping up to that bar can be a daunting experience. Darkmoon offers a rare opportunity to comment at length within the boundaries of some fairly loose rules, so it’s always interesting to visit for the articles and the comments. Thanks are due to Lasha, Montechristo, and all the others who make this a unique website.

      2. @ Carnaptious

        Thanks are due to Lasha, Montechristo, and all the others who make this a unique website.

        I say amen to that. However, I hear rumors that the site is under attack and that several good commenters have been denied access to the site by the internet providers. All sorts of obstacles are being created for many potential readers. LD’s cyber expertise,
        I understand, is virtually non-existent. So there’s little she can personally do to combat these dangerous enemies. However, she is doing her best to survive against great odds.

      3. @Sardonicus,

        Sorry, though not surprised, to hear that Darkmoon has been under attack. I’m a little surprised that DM hasn’t already been driven off the web. The relative simplicity of this website, no ads, no flashy graphics, no multiple content frames, would make it harder to bring down than many websites, which is a very good thing!

        I’ve never had issues (here in the US) accessing the site. That may be because I avoid all the usual suspects – Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Flash, etc. – like the plague. Or maybe my ISP is one of the good guys. I’m just very glad Darkmoon has managed to stay “on the air”. Long may it continue!

    3. You have a fine mind, Carnaptious, able to stay on course, precisely the capacity sorely missing in the wide swaths, regardless of the level of formal education, as you pointed out – in fact, i suspect that it handicaps free thought rather than aids it.

      Though i can’t prove it, i think however that the ability to recognize and accept the truth has been steadily degrading over the past 200 years inversely reciprocal with growing literacy of the masses whose uninformed and defenseless minds were fertile ground for jew’s farming (think Monsanto).
      What better field for the world conquest by devil’s lies and suppression of truth.

      Like i said, no proof but a strong indication is in the perception of beauty, nowadays another talmudic discipline ruled by the iron hand of Jew critics, theorists, curators, music producers, impressarios, distributors, brokers.
      Beauty is the truth’s mirror – and what does the mirror show in comparison with the eras past, from antiquity until german romanticism?

      Quite a tale there.

      1. Thank you for your kind thoughts, Lobro. You are absolutely correct that a formal education can in fact be a handicap, and I’d have to say the more formal education someone has the greater the handicap. I’ve been around academics all my life (my Dad was a fairly prominent academic), and some of the most academically qualified people hardly had enough sense to come in out of the rain, or enough practical knowledge to boil a pot of water. I read somewhere recently that average IQ in western nations has declined by 14 points within the last 100 years, That would be part of the proof that the ability to recognize and accept the truth has declined.

        Glad to see you commenting more regularly again. I always enjoy reading your comments.

      2. Lobro –

        You wrote:
        “..formal education, as you pointed out – in fact, i suspect that it handicaps free thought rather than aids it.”

        That is the case with some – but not all. Too broad is the brush there.

        I find that those without formal education use that circular narrative to attempt to dismiss and oppose those who can think ‘outside the box’, using their formal education to do so, but have alternative views. 🙂

        Tesla used his engineering degrees to use his “free thought” to launch his ‘outside the box’ ideas which are still unknown to others.

        There are many thousands of formally educated people who have fought and are fighting the chosenites.

        -Elizabeth Dilling used her formal advanced education to enhance her “free thought” to ‘think outside the box’ to expose FDR’s chosens and his background.
        -Eustace Mullins used his Virginia degree and “free thought” to get him into the positions to use their own documents AGAINST the chosens.
        -Ezra Pound graduated from Hamilton College and – he was ‘put IN a box’ for many years – for using “free thought” and thinking ‘outside the box’ about war and politics and chosens.

        There was a group of doctors, dentists, chiropractors and other highly educated men who joined my highly educated and professional father in using their money and influence to fight the chosens. They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on books and pamphlets to give away to the public over the decades. Dr Ed R Fields chipped in with his “Thunderbolt”, which became “Truth At Last” newspapers.
        Here are some of Field’s publications, fighting Israel at every turn:
        https://blogs.brown.edu/hallhoag/2013/07/17/the-truth-at-last/

        Most of the fine researchers at CODOH and IHR have higher educations and degrees.

        Last…. but not least… highest on the list.. Lasha has a PhD..!!!

        Here’s THE DEAL>>>>
        Here are the well known facts:
        *GREED and FEAR are the “YUGE” culprits which cause the highly educated and the non-educated to lie, cheat and steal .

      3. Trump is a bit of a disappointment, but still, he’s a billion times better than hellary. I keep in mind the whole Establishment is against Trump and he’s only one man and he’s up against an incredibly evil force that wants a Global Government/New World Order come hell or high water. The banks, the Fortune 500 corporations, the Pentagon and military-industrial complex, the special interest groups, the American billionaire families, the Leftist-Communists, the jews, the churches [ even alot of churches are opposed to Trump , alot of churches also want a New World Order ], all combined are very powerful and Trump has to up against all of them to get anything done. The president of the United States has alot of legal power, but still, his legal power is limited and the combined forces that want a New World Order are more powerful than one man, one president.

        Trump is also up against other countries and the other countries like China and North Korea, for example, Mexico, the E.U. , India, Pakistan, Russia, Cuba, Brazil, Turkey, and they ain’t angels and saints either. Corruption is world-wide, corruption is human nature, is the human condition, and the whole world is corrupt, not just the United States.

        I don’t mind anyone bashing the United States, there’s plenty of things to be negative about when looking at the situation that obtains in the United States ; Objectively, there’s plenty of things going on in the United States that deserve negative criticism, but bashing the United States based on the premise only the United States is corrupt and the other countries in the world are pure and innocent is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Kaminski doesn’t say that, but his premise is that, it’s just left unspoken.

      4. I never have any trouble accessing Darkmoon, none at all. Accessing Darkmoon is as easy as pie. The problem is my posts get BLOCKED by uncle. That’s why I stopped writing serious intelligent posts.

        Uncle has issues with my serious intelligent posts.

        I stopped including source references to back-up my opinions years ago. Solid source references bother uncle for some reason, so I stopped bothering him, but that didn’t and still doesn’t stop uncle from CENSORING my serious intelligent always ON-TARGET HONEST TRUTHFUL posts.

        It’s OKAY for uncle to be a LYING DISSIMULATING CENSORIOUS scumbag.

        WE don’t like joos because joos are LYING DISSIMULATING CENSORIOUS basturds … but WE just simply LERV NON-joos who are LYING DISSIMULATING CENSORIOUS basturds.

      5. Pat,
        Let’s not argue by saying the same thing two different ways.
        I also got formal education plus published research to my name and it means zilch to me now.
        None of the heroic folks you mentioned arrived at their enlightenment by way of squatting in the stacks, perusing scholarly journals that were thoroughly purged and vetted by the Alien Enemy.
        Just like i didn’t.

        A short while ago i forwarded to Lasha an invite to a giant conference i received to attend in Berlin.
        Sent by the chair – not just a jew but an israeli.
        So much for formal intellectualism, i bet that not 10 out of about 5000 attendees have much clue about the abomination this represents.

      6. Lobro –

        You wrote:
        “Let’s not argue by saying the same thing two different ways.”

        You want me to stop… while you seem to want to continue the argument. 🙂

        You NEVER once wrote anything near what I wrote in this dialogue.

        You wrote:
        “..formal education, as you pointed out – in fact, i suspect that it handicaps free thought rather than aids it.”
        “handicaps free thought”
        “handicaps free thought”
        “handicaps free thought”

        And you, now, want to dismiss that…. by writing that I wrote what you wrote, in a circuitous fashion, as usual.

        I never wrote:
        “formal education… handicaps free thought”

        You are just flat out… plain old….wrong. 🙂

        Lasha is a PhD is proof enough for me..!!

  6. ” It is sad but true that most of the worst atrocities perpetrated on mankind, originated from the boardrooms of the highly ‘educated’. In his book entitled: ” Understanding the present ” , Bryan Appleyard quotes Hugh Thomas, who wrote the following: ” The country with the best education for the longest, the nation with the most serious preoccupation with learning, the people with the highest literacy in the world in the eighteenth century were the authors of Auschwitz.”

    Appleyard continues: ” People and their bodies, living and dead, were used for experiments. There were live medical experiments in the concentration camps and, outside, psychiatrists and doctors selected subnormals, schizophrenics, manic depressives and alcoholics first to be sterilized and later killed. Neurologists then used the bodies for research and their findings were solemnly published in scientific journals.”

  7. How Jewish to associate non-Jewish, intellectual excellence with Nadzeeism. How unfortunate Appleyard’s and Thomas’ intellect did not measure up to the high standards of those he sought to discredit with those execrable, Jewish lies.

  8. America has let us down. It was a nation with The Bill of Rights and The Declaration of Independence [note: the Constitution was a CON]. So, what happened? Ammendments started and legalities piled up higher and higher, binding the good for evil to prosper and multiply. Which it has. What to do? Fight your daily battles and pray/hope for the best.

    Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the “I AM” your God which I COMMAND you. http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

      1. Surah 88. The Overwhelming, The Pall

        88:1. Has the story reached thee, of the Overwhelming (Event)?
        88:2. Some faces, that Day, will be humiliated,
        88:3. Labouring (hard), weary,-
        88:4. Whilst they enter the Blazing Fire,-
        88:5. Whilst they are given, to drink, of a boiling hot spring,
        88:6. No food will there be for them but a bitter “Humble Pie”
        88:7. Which will neither nourish nor satisfy hunger.
        88:8. (Other) faces that Day will be joyful,
        88:9. Pleased with their Striving,-
        88:10. In a Garden on high,
        88:11. Where they shall hear no (word) of vanity:
        88:12. Therein will be a bubbling spring:
        88:13. Therein will be Thrones (of dignity), raised on high,
        88:14. Goblets placed (ready),
        88:15. And Cushions set in rows,
        88:16. And rich carpets (all) spread out.
        88:17. Do they not look at the Camels, how they are made?-
        88:18. And at the Sky, how it is raised high?-
        88:19. And at the Mountains, how they are fixed firm?-
        88:20. And at the Earth, how it is spread out?
        88:21. Therefore do thou give warning, for thou art one to caution.
        88:22. Thou art not one to manage (men’s) affairs.
        88:23. But if any turn away and reject “I AM”,-
        88:24. “I AM” will punish him with a mighty Punishment,
        88:25. For to Us will be their Return;
        88:26. Then it will be for Us to call them to account.

  9. Mr Kaminski wrote:

    “Most disturbing of all are reputable websites that insist these storms are deliberately created and steered by a malicious but unknown force.”

    I choose to believe that those “reputable websites” are garnering eyeballs for collecting $$$$.

    I choose NOT to believe that the weather is controlled by forces other than the sun, earth’s magma, earth’s rotation, the jet stream, the gulf stream and a melange of other natural sources, known and unknown.

    Kaminski should know that the east coast of Florida has been known as the “Treasure Coast” for many, many decades because of all of the gold, silver and jewelry which is washed up onto the shores, even after small localized storms there. Hunters wielding metal detectors abound..!!

    The reason is…. hurricanes have sunken ships there loaded with goodies from other countries to buy off the aboriginals for their land and resources, including their women. If the payola didn’t work…. they killed them. They were given “an offer they couldn’t refuse,” similar to the one Marlon Brando mentioned.

    NO HAARP in 1680..!! 🙂

    1. ” Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
      shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? ”
      The Apostle Paul

      1. Duke –

        The mythical Paul was portrayed, originally, as a Pharisee-Jew.

        The mythologists do not want people making their own decisions.
        Lawyers and Judges, who are lawyers, want the same for us today…

        I am more of a “saint” than the mythical characters of thousands of years ago. I can still help my family. They were portrayed as telling everybody to be afraid of some lord over them.

        “Fear THE Lord..!!!”… is a waste of time. 🙂

    2. Knew a guy who was ex-military and stationed in Alaska and actually worked on weather modification. Said that he was amazed at what they could do with the weather. He was discharged in 1961, but I doubt they’ve made any progress in the last 55 years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *