Russia’s New Nukes — ‘We could wipe out Texas with one ICBM!’


Putin claims that Russia has developed fantastic new nuclear capacities that leave the US far behind, so America had better be careful not to start World War Three. 

Not only can all US intercontinental missiles be intercepted in flight and disabled, but Russia can now wipe out the entire state of Texas or Florida with ONE deadly missile! Or so it is claimed . . . 

Information Clearing House.  The new weapons announced by Russia are so advanced that the money U.S. taxpayers have spent on missile defenses “has been thrown out into the wind,” President Vladimir Putin told NBC News on Thursday.

The remarks came after Putin said in his annual state of the nation address that Russia had developed new nuclear-capable weapons, including a nuclear-powered intercontinental ballistic missile, or ICBM, that renders defense systems “useless.”

Skeptics objected that because Moscow presented no video of a successful test of the new missile, Putin’s claim that Russia has deployed a working nuclear-powered ICBM can’t be verified.

And in an interview in Moscow with Megyn Kelly, host of NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today,” Putin refused to answer directly when pressed about whether the ICBM had, in fact, flown a successful test.

“Every single weapons system that I have discussed today easily surpasses and avoids a missile defense system,” Putin said. But “some of them still have to be fine-tuned and worked on. Others are already available to the troops and battle-ready.”

Asked again whether Russia had specifically conducted a successful test flight of a nuclear-powered ICBM, Putin responded: “All of those tests were successful. It’s just each of these weapons systems are at a different stage of readiness. One of them is already on combat duty. It’s available to the troops.”

U.S. officials told NBC News that development of the weapons wasn’t a surprise and that Putin’s rhetoric was intended for domestic consumption, aimed at national elections later this month.

Jeremy Bash, who was chief of staff of the U.S. Defense Department and the CIA during the Obama administration, said Putin’s comments reflected new confidence “in an era where an American president refuses to check Russia’s aggression.”

“You’re going to see Russia rise, and that could spark a new Cold War,” he said.

VIDEO : 2.29
One such weapon could wipe out Texas or Florida!

Like this? Share it now.
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on TumblrBuffer this pageEmail this to someonePrint this page

71 thoughts on “Russia’s New Nukes — ‘We could wipe out Texas with one ICBM!’

    1. Harry –

      I like your style… Succinct..!!

      My style:
      “The new weapons announced by Russia are so advanced that the money U.S. taxpayers have spent on missile defenses “has been thrown out into the wind,” President Vladimir Putin told NBC News on Thursday.” (HA!!!!)

      All national leaders are “YUGE” LIARS… Need $$$ “BIGGLY”..!! 🙂

      1. *cough*nuclearpoweredmissiles*cough*

        How on earth do you test such devices? What if one blows up in your own air-space? Does it irradiate the target? Complete nonsense. And don’t forget the logic that if the Zionists really had the bomb they would have used it several times over in myriad false flag attacks that blamed all their avowed enemies, i.e. everyone else!

        Pat is proven correct. Putin is busted by his own nuclear hyperbole. Of course this means that Syria is another completely staged war (how utterly, utterly evil), just like all the others of the last century or two. A terrible but not unexpected conclusion to reach; what can you do except poke fun at the complete madness of it all.

        Final, final, final…final post ever. Keep up the exquisite writing.

      2. Flo –

        “what can you do except poke fun at the complete madness of it all.”

        ‘Put-On’ also claimed the missiles would fly forever…!!! 🙂

        Now you know the reason for my numerous smiley faces..

        I laugh that people fall for the same redundant worn out old schemes hundreds of times.

        All ‘Put-On’ needed was a shoe, with which to bang on the podium, and his message would have been the same as Khrushchev’s 60 years ago..!! What a JOKE..!!! 🙂

        Stick around.. for more… 🙂

      3. @Flopot, @Pat

        Spooks and denizens — in particular, Gordon Duff and his confidants — assert with credence and compelling arguments, that (((they))) employed mini-nukes (micro-nukes? nano-nukes?) to bring down WTC 1 and 2. Veterans Today has published several articles documenting the use of “mini-nukes” during the on-going, indefinite ME “wars”. Refute the arguments — including reported SOURCES of the wherewithal and design for such “nuclear bombs”, then run it up the flag for comment by courageous contributors at VT!

        It seems to me, “Russia”, “China”, and US, Inc. play the Orwellian triad. Of course you have bluff, blustering, and, I regret, having had a fondness for America as I did [past tense] for Penn State’s football team (early 1950s [Rip Engle, then Joe Paterno]), we have the saddest “leader of the free world” we slaves could ever have.

      4. Alan –

        Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

        You wrote:
        “Veterans Today has published several articles documenting the use of “mini-nukes” during the on-going, indefinite ME “wars”.”

        Yep. VT and others do so to garner eyeballs to sell their wares and ads. $$$$

        You are aware that Duff claims he has to lie to be safe. 🙂 So his arguments are full of lies.

        I claim that nuke warheads are impossible…. as a function of the application of nuclear materials ‘buckling'(nuclear physics term), which determines the criteria for criticality of the nuclides used. And ‘mini’ and ‘micro’ nukes are especially impossible.

        Reactors are real. Bombs and warheads are not.

  1. “U.S. officials told NBC News that development of the weapons wasn’t a surprise and that Putin’s rhetoric was intended for domestic consumption, aimed at national elections later this month.”

    That’s probably true as far as it goes, but Putin’s presentation may also herald the beginning of a new phase in relations between Russia and the U.S. “government”: Russia might have finally realized that Trump = Obama, the U.S. “government” obsessively seeks world domination and control, and there is no hope of any meaningful “cooperation”, the return to the rule of law, etc., so no more “Mr. Nice Guy”.

    IOW Putin judiciously chose the “state of the nation” speech to say to the U.S. led corrupt “West”: “Since you will not be restrained by law, reason, moral compunction, etc., then the only thing left to deter you is sheer destructive power, so here’s what you will deal with if you persist.”

  2. Puny and scared rogue countries like North Korea and Russia behave like this..!!

    The fake cartoon nukes are just threats. This FRAUD is not useful to solve Russia’s real problems….. like the poverty, hunger, economy, infrastructure.

    This video is just some old CGI spliced and photo-shopped together about previously known weapons in their pipeline. Nothing new..!!

    Russia under ‘Put-on’ was summed up in the shame he brought in the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014. Bunch of liars & cheats.

    Most of Russia is backward and poor. ‘Put-On’ is NOT doing much for the good of Russian people, just making them feel safe from nothing…. And to help bolster ‘Put-On’ stealing the votes….AGAIN.!! 🙂

    Most of Russia, and especially Vladivostok…still stuck in 1950s. Big casino plans there with Adelson-Type oligarchs.

    The wealthy Russian women come to US, mostly Florida’s east coast and California, to give birth to their children. Russian hospitals are not up to par with US.

    ‘Put-On’ has a failing country. And now… he has failing cartoons about animated ‘pipe-dreams’ for his weapons. BE AFRAID..NOT.!! 🙂

  3. In *1985 the USA had approx. 20K nukes and the USSR 40K
    That’s approx. 60K nukes!
    Now they have approx. 14K nukes, combined.
    So we’re asked to believe approx. 46K nukes were dismantled/decommissioned.

    Yeah, I believe everything the M$M/CIA tells me. Honest!
    Starting with those 60K nukes! (lol)


  4. I forgot. Glad to have this forum, a thread of comments, as a resource! I ask, “With whom are ‘we’ (I presume, metaphorically, Oceania) now at ‘perpetual war’, the construct Eurasia or the construct Eastasia? Did Orwell himself forget our southern neighbors, whether friends or foe? Or have we three kings of the planet spread our repective if not respectful empiric wings to cover, to integrate those less advanced into an indefinite, ill-defined, and, really, insane fray?”

  5. Does Russia really have a new generation of weapons? I don’t know, but they wouldn’t need much more than rifles, hand grenades and RPGs to defeat some of the crap in the US arsenal / equipment inventory.

    “Armored cars” with plywood armor

    A Fighter Jet (that) Can’t Fire A Gun

    Ships that don’t do well in sea water

    And a pool of recruits people who may not be fit to fight because they are too fat, are transitioning gender (at taxpayer expense), or standards have been lowered for the sake of diversity.

    The USG – with “the most technologically advanced forces the world has ever known” – has been at war in Afghanistan for 16 (almost 17) years, fighting against insurgents armed with AK-47s, WW2 Enfield rifles, RPGs, and captured US weapons and equipment. Does Russia really need a new generation of weapons when the the US MICC is busily destroying US forces for greater profit margins and a politically correct agenda?

  6. @ Pat

    A much safer position, of course, to be a “nuclear bomb denier” than a denier of another ((kind))). Yes, Mr. Duff’s incautious, perhaps even honest declaration that 40% of his produce is “false” (fake news?? lies??) will never die a natural death as long as he and his cohorts prevail at VT. I have the distinction of Duff’s inviting me off of his site for a skeptical comment or two, not to mention submitting a poem as a comment. Complementing Mr. Duff (bad cop) is Jim W. Dean (good cop), nice family man, appreciative of poetry — just not on VT comment boards.

    Today, nuclear weapons reportedly range from an umbrella loaded with polonium to Fukushima and Chernobyl to constant venting (slow, subtle kill) from nuclear power plants– or do you deny those as well?! (NOTE: See Bob Nichol’s monitoring of ambient radiation in America, also a VT contributor, for cumulative scores to date in cities still featuring EPA stations.) I have never seen an “atomic blast” first-hand. Photographic evidence, though seems conclusive to me. Not all are CGI “cartoons” like the planes striking WTC1 and WTC2.

    Your steadfast denial of the reality of nuclear bombs, big to medium to small, sure reverses tables on me! I have had engineers and scientists pooh-pooh chemtrails, chemclouding, stratospheric spraying of GOD knows what crap — fly ash, bioweaponry, nanoparticulates — and I can see the chemclouds with my lyin’ eyes! So can they, my putative colleagues, when their attention frees up from a new, human appendage known as “smart phone”. Just ordinary “contrails” they remark, somewhat snootily, and go back to their busyness.

    If I cannot, with all the photographs I myself have taken and copies of articles by experts and relevant patents compiled over a couple of decades, convince educated people of the reality of (euphemistically termed) “geoengineering” [see], then I sure as heck cannot convince you of the reality of nuclear bombs! Beyond my pay grade.

    1. Alan –

      You wrote:
      “Today, nuclear weapons reportedly range from an umbrella loaded with polonium to Fukushima and Chernobyl to constant venting (slow, subtle kill) from nuclear power plants– or do you deny those as well?!”

      You must have missed this in my reply:
      “Reactors are real. Bombs and warheads are not.”

      I do not deny nuclear reactors…. They are controlled reactions… and cannot produce nuclear explosions. Their designs – buckling – will not ever allow that. The uncontrolled excursions cause steam explosions only. Containment is broken because of violent steam explosions in the rector vessels. Radioactive nuclides are released. That is VERY dangerous – Fukushima is an example.

      I do not put nuclear reactors in ANY sort of weapons categories.

      I operated three types of nuclear reactors for the US Navy in submarines in the 60s and 70s. They were: S1C, S5W and S5G.
      C-Combustion Engineering.
      G-General Electric.
      The numbers were the classification by ‘generation’ series. (The #1- S1C – was a prototype. Trainer.)

      Lying jews and MSM tout nuke weapons. I do not.

      I have been writing about the reality of geoengineering since I discovered the patents for Hughes Aircraft in the early 1990s.

    2. Alan –

      Hughes Patent for GEOENGINEERING:

      United States Patent
      Chang ,   et al.
      March 26, 1991

      Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

      A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

      Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
      Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
      Appl. No.:
      April 23, 1990

      1. Okay, you win the prize. Protocols be damned, this is the most chilling thing I have ever read. We are being sprayed with radioactive particles to combat global warming. Be still my beating brain.

      2. There are many more relevant patents than the one Pat referenced. For your personal due diligence, I recommend both and As St. Doubting Thomas was told, put your hand in the muck and see if it is so!

        Bob Nichols of VT has documented religiously the remarkably high, and rising, radiation levels, so imperfectly monitored now by “our” EPA. The system of monitoring put into place since Chernobyl’s failure (!) has been systematically truncated and dismantled since Fukushima. Draw your own conclusion.

        Yes, fluoride in water, poisons in water and air, herbicides and worse on land — slow kill, (((they))) have time you do not! For (((they))) think multi-generationally, focused on victory. We do not. Hence, we shall lose.

      3. Thanks, Alan –

        I have seen, reviewed and sent dozens of them over the decades.

        I just gave you the first one I found on, when he was relevant, back in the day.

        Many have been scrubbed by controllers.

        ‘Chemtrails’ with metal particles are part of GEOENGINEERING plans to increase albedo, the reflection of radiation from the sun.

        Even the CFR has held seminars and symposiums on GEOENGINEERING:

        —Developing an International Framework for Geoengineering (Video)—

        As the international community continues to work toward emissions reductions, some climate scientists are turning to the concept of geoengineering—the deliberate manipulation of the Earth’s climate—to offset the effects of climate change. The concept, however, raises scientific, political, and ethical questions. Join M. Granger Morgan and John D. Steinbruner to discuss the development of an international framework for geoengineering and the implications of these technologies for U.S. foreign policy.

        Speakers: M. Granger Morgan, Head, Department of Engineering and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
        John D. Steinbruner, Director, Center for International and Security Studies, University of Maryland
        Presider: Ruth Greenspan Bell, Acting U.S. Climate Policy Director, World Resources Institute
        March 10, 2010

      4. Arch –

        Don’t fret quite yet…
        ‘Emissivity’ is just another way of stating low ‘reflectivities’… and is not related to any type of nuclear radioactivity:

        GeoEngineering & Climate Change Model : An Introduction to Aerosol Impacts

        An extension of application of the GeoEngineering & Climate Change Model software project to include the introduction of aerosols into the atmosphere.


        Cloud Cover Documentary

      5. Pat, I once had the opportunity to give a presentation at an Annual Meeting of the Society for Risk Analysis. A professional who then worked for GM Laboratories had Granger Morgan sit in on my presentation and afterwards, introduced us. I fell away from this brush with destiny, as I later viewed it. I was astounded to see Granger Morgan and Carnegie Mellon leading the way for “geoengineering” at the “seminar” you referenced. Now I see it in perspective. Give fair warning, then squash the god-damned bugs! Always the way.

        Chemclouding, by whatever euphemism, obviously entails several or more programs, including depositing nasty stuff for humans to eat, drink, breathe, and absorb through the skin, including UV-B and UV-C. I would not have any surprise to learn that Dane Wigington, Mr., reported by some with FBI and other dark background, is not a “change agent”, “controlled opposition”.

        We are subject to immense levels of radiation unthinkable two decades ago. The PTB hide, obfuscate, or obliterate the data — and also, change the levels for “harmful effects”. If they can hide “chemclouding” before our lyin’ eyes, guess what they can do with radioactivity! Not to mention GMOs, fluoride, vaccines, etc., etc.

        The War Against Humanity ought to be the centralizing cause celeb of each of us who got woke and strives toward activity, to make a difference, one way or the other, if only to die in higher state of consciousness than we live today. Yes, we have ethnocentric, internecine wars of long standing. Yes, we have always had to face vicissitudes. I opine that mankind has never had such a crossroads as we have reached now.

      6. This would be an amazing coincidence –


        Cobalt thorium G has a radioactive halflife of ninety three years. If you take, say, fifty H-bombs in the hundred megaton range and jacket them with cobalt thorium G, when they are exploded they will produce a doomsday shroud. A lethal cloud of radioactivity which will encircle the earth for ninety three years! – Dr. Strangelove – 1964


        13. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is thorium oxide.

        14. The method of claim 10 wherein said seeding is performed at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth’s surface.

        15. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises a refractory material.

        16. The method of claim 10 wherein said particle size is in range of ten to one hundred microns.

        17. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is a Welsbach material.
        – Hughes Patent for GEOENGINEERING – 1990

        What is “Welsbach” material?

        In 1990 he (Carl Auer von Welsbach) introduced a new form of the mantle based on a mixture of 99% thorium dioxide and 1% cerium(IV) oxide, which he developed in collaboration with his colleague Dr. Haittinger. These proved both more robust and having a much “whiter” light. Another company founded to produce the newer design was formed in 1891, working with fellow student from the university Ignaz Kreidl, and the device quickly spread throughout Europe. In the United States this technique was adopted by The Coleman Company and became their logo for the company. In the 1980s suit was brought against Coleman due to the volatilization release of Thorium’s Radio-daughters (Decay products) into the air upon incandescence of the mantle. Coleman changed its formulation to use non-radioactive materials, which apparently cost less and lasted longer.

        Thorium dioxide (ThO2), also called thorium(IV) oxide, is a crystalline solid, often white or yellow in color. Also known as thoria, it is produced mainly as a by-product of lanthanide and uranium production.[1] Thorianite is the name of the mineralogical form of thorium dioxide. It is moderately rare and crystallizes in an isometric system. The melting point of thorium oxide is 3300 °C – the highest of all known oxides. Only a few elements (including tungsten and carbon) and a few compounds (including tantalum carbide) have higher melting points.[2] All thorium compounds are radioactive.

        – If one believes in coincidence

      7. Alan –

        Thanks for the reply.

        I, too, OPINE…. that mankind has never had such a crossroads as we have reached now….. since the last time it was reached in previous cycles…. over the immense expanses of times for ‘us bugs’ on this planet. 🙂

      8. @PAT RE “WE HAVE BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE” [cf. we may never be this way again] — perhaps an eon or more, correct?

        Seems to me, we begin to DOVETAIL (woodworking metaphor) with the on-going swirl of TOO, DARKMOON, VeteransToday essays and points | counterpoints RE Darwin, evolution, The Creator, First Cause, the Fallacy of Misplaced Concreteness (Alfred North Whitehead), and OFF!!! into Mind we go, ill-prepared, with diverse educations, ships passing in the night like two or more lines that never intersect, each of two poles of each line anchored in an infinity beyond comprehension — which LD expressed very succinctly in her exchange (not a debate) with Jonas Alexis.

        As directed, Mind (as I see It) quickly forms a Hall of Mirrors of Self. I regret that I also have found that the Hall of Mirrors gets constructed well before self-consciousness arises for each of us. Well before we reach the “Age of Reason”. Thus, Mr. Alexis, leaning on logic and reason, does so in his own Hall of Mirrors, as do we all, for the most part, almost always.

        Unless we integrate, incorporate, and understand Mind, we shall fail at discourse, in debate, whatever our chosen form of attempted persuasion of others. Know thyself. Check out Mirror Work, Louise Hay. Then, discern, if you can, if real for you, any difference, any distinction between and among “I”, “me”, and “my Self”. Mamas and Papas sang, “look through my window”. I say, “look in any mirror”. The Kingdom of GOD is within, the eyes are windows to the soul: Who’s eyes are more loving and friendly, than your own?

      9. Alan –

        “The Kingdom of GOD is within..”

        Correct. That is why it was written that the Father already knows what we ask for…. even before we ask for it.

    3. Pat, you say “I do not put nuclear reactors in ANY sort of weapons categories.”
      Well I sure do. Here’s why.
      Let’s say Japan’s enemies blow up ten or twenty of their 50 nuclear reactors with bombs, cruise missiles, rods from God, captured UFO’s, etc.
      This would be one helluva weapon, wouldn’t it?!
      Probably do the short and long term job on Japan. Unless of course smashing a nuclear reactor to pieces is not that big a deal, radioactively speaking..

      1. In 1990 he (Carl Auer von Welsbach) introduced a new form of the mantle based on a mixture of 99% thorium dioxide and 1% cerium(IV) oxide

        That should be “1890” not “1990.”

    4. HP –

      That’s really lame.

      By that logic the WTC buildings were built to be used as weapons, just because they were there.

      The hundreds of millions of gallons of oil reserves on the Gulf Coast are built to be used as weapons just because they are there.


      I’m NOW having second thoughts about you as my VEEP..!! 🙂

    5. Pat, lame because it’s not only plausible but also because it’s a very likely strategic scenario if
      Ming the Merciless attacks?
      Or just regular low down dirty dog lame? (;>)

  7. The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!!!
    (Somebody draw a Captain America cartoon, quick!)

    1. Here, Harry –

      The same bunch of jews and MSM claim Zyklon-B exterminated 6 million. Making up stuff – lies -come natural to them.

      There is no logic in claiming jews and MSM lie about everything… except nuclear weapons.

      I have always chosen to err on the side of ALL jews and MSM are liars….and I have come out waaay ahead. No difference in this case. 🙂

      1. Pat,
        Regarding nukes, I agree with you. If they existed, they , in theory, should have been used already. If the goal of the psychopath , elite Jews who seemingly “run the show” in the Western World was the extermination of most of humanity with only Jews left to rule a managable Goy populace than a nuclear first-strike would have been conducted years ago against all adversaries with the (((elites))) holed -up in deep underground bomb shelters to resurface later as the inheritors of Earth. But strangely this scenario never unfolded. Just lots of sabber-rattling and threats. Why? Because nukes are as likely to exist as a 200 lb. pet Chihuahua. 🙂

      2. @ Donaldo

        I believe the “scenario never unfolded” (as a deliberate “plan” at least) partly because the risks were too great. Nobody knows for sure – not even our jewish supremacist masters – what the outcome would be, especially over the long term. It’s one thing to survive for a few months inside a well stocked bunker, but eventually they would have to come out and face the cesium 137, the nuclear winter and God only knows what else.

        As I see it, our masters fully understand that their pursuit of global domination and control risks nuclear war, and they are okay with that because for them the alternative – failure, and the loss of their world power – is a fate worse than global nuclear war.

  8. Moving the political world through nuclear fear REALLY WORKS..!!

    National leaders – liars – are alive and well..!! 🙂

    Trump said Saturday that North Korea has recently sought talks with the United States and that he “won’t rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un,” the North Korean leader.

    “Now we’re talking. They, by the way, called up a couple of days ago, they said ‘we would like to talk,’” Trump said. “And I said, ‘so would we, but you have to denuke.’”

    “North Korea has clearly expressed its intention for denuclearization on the Korean peninsula, and if there is no military threat, and North Korea’s regime security is promised, they have clarified that there is no reason to hold nuclear weapons,” Moon’s office said.

    “We will see what happens,” U.S. President Donald Trump said in a tweet Tuesday that linked to an earlier North Korea story. The White House, National Security Council and State Department didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump – 59m59 minutes ago
    Donald J. Trump Retweeted DRUDGE REPORT
    We will see what happens!
    Donald J. Trump added,
    Kim Jong Un Hosts Seoul Envoys First Time Since Taking Power.

    1. For a real laugh 🙂 keep up with Trump’s Tweets here:


      Donald J. Trump
      ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
      10m10 minutes ago

      Possible progress being made in talks with North Korea. For the first time in many years, a serious effort is being made by all parties concerned. The World is watching and waiting! May be false hope, but the U.S. is ready to go hard in either direction!

      1. Between Trump’s tweets, Kim’s haircut, and Oprah dominating ABC News this morning praising “freedom” marching youths for Gun Control, the “nuclear option” might be a welcome relief! 🐽

      2. Gil –

        This cannot be emphasized enough:

        Trump tweeted…
        “Possible progress being made in talks with North Korea.”
        “Possible progress being made in talks with North Korea.”

        This would have never happened without the NK fizzling 🙂 and broken up 🙂 ‘bottle rocket’ displays.

      3. Darkmooners take note, this is the first time in history a president has communicated directly with “the people” on a regular basis. This is something far beyond the carefully scripted, infrequent and momentary communications presidents held in the past for radio, movies and television. Will it be used to rally “the people” during a “national emergency?”

        Also note this new development in light of the fact the Jew’s monopoly on information sources has evaporated. Talmudvision is losing its grip on the people’s minds, along with national Jewish radio and Jewspapers that are going out of business. Jew media moguls are certainly living in interesting times.

        Initially, I was rather amazed and disgusted that a president would “tweet” his thoughts. Now I see something far more interesting in play, however it is not quite clear exactly what it is outside the fact of a profound change in the way leadership communicates. This trend certainly lends a far more personal face to one who has historically been a distant political figure.

        I’m waiting for the Jews to get Jesus to tweet his thoughts and tell Christians it was all a mistake and now its time to go home.

    2. If Kim Jong-un gives up NK’s nukes he’ll get Qaddafied in short order, but it seems odd to me that if nukes don’t work, and everyone but us plebes know it, why are they considered a threat?. Yes, I get that fear serves the NJWO in various ways, but why play such a silly game with NK if nukes really aren’t some kind of threat? If they are not dangerous why not just send in bombers and / or special forces and claim we were able to take NK by surprise? What purpose is served by posturing in that particular geographical location?

      I’m surprised TROJ hasn’t found his way back to Darkmoon. I’m sure he’d have an interesting, if somewhat obscene, take on this.

      1. Carnaptious –

        The show gives them a script to follow. They must play a part in it to keep their well-paid positions. The whole damn thing is a friggin’ CIRCUS!

      2. Carn –

        You wrote:
        “What purpose is served by posturing in that particular geographical location?”

        N Korea is a satellite of China.

        Feb 8, 2018 … China provides North Korea with most of its food and energy supplies and accounts for more than 90 percent of North Korea’s total trade volume.

        N Korea gives China a place to ‘posture’ by proxy. 🙂


        “If China is not going to solve North Korea, we will.”

        Donald J. Trump, President of the United States

        —MORE MILITARY $$$$..!!! 🙂

  9. The point I was trying to (and did) make with Pat is the idea of no need for actual nuclear missiles armed with nuclear bombs when the Real Nukes are already extant. Those nuclear reactors and spent fuel storage facilities are sitting ducks, extant by the hundreds.
    Might as well call them nuclear reactors/neutron bombs..
    Reality check

    1. True, and they are all on timers of indeterminate duration. Not Roman concrete that will last for two or three thousand years, these babies were built by lowest cost bidders who skimped on everything to increase profits.

      Makes for an interesting world for “our” children. 😕

      1. Or how about if A.I. decides to shut down the cooling systems for all 500 nuclear reactors worldwide, simultaneously, on down the road.. Akin to Gore Vidal’s “Kalki”

      2. @hp — Even Israel’s putative “Samson Option”, like the deed of a long-haired one long ago and faraway, has “localization” built into the plan. Someone might inform AI — no hAIr, thus no flAIr, either, I suppose — that “If no more humans, then no more mAItenance, no more upgrades, and no more electricity, either!” Even an AI entity could “get” that logic.

      3. Alan, both nuclear reactors and A.I are real.
        Samson Option is a theory.
        P.S. You just did inform A.I.

      4. @hp RE Theory. Both Israel’s “Samson Option” and “Gravity” have both gravitas and evidence in support. Skepticism and solipsism rulers of our day and age, nonetheless, I have to refer you to Veterans Today, the only site I know that offers a plurality of truthiness, though, as Peter, Paul, and Mary sang “they have to lay it between the lines”. (I really dig rock ‘n’ roll music. Given the irony of the song, PPandM likely did not.)

  10. God bless Russia and Putin and Syria and Assad for saving Christians and standing up against the Zionist NWO.

  11. it looks like russia got nukes but it doesnt do much maintenance to its stupid planes

    1. @ Harry

      Please continue, Harry, and make allowances for these occasional computer glitches. These problems are happening to other people also, not just to you. Try posting again, and maybe it will be better next time. Cheers!

  12. *cough*nuclearpoweredmissiles*cough* How on earth do you test such devices? What if one blows up in your own air-space? Does it irradiate the target? Complete nonsense.

    Really? Take a look at this. Here is a less sterile view of the missile.

    Note the year. This project was canceled after seven years of development and no telling how many hundreds of millions of wasted dollars. Few people realize how much of America’s resources and efforts have been wasted in this manner, all to satisfy the Jew’s lust for death and destruction. To divert the goyim from the incredible waste, politicians focus on blaming social service programs as the evil bankrupting the country.

    Speaking of bankrupting, how many remember the crowing among various segments of stupid American goyim about the reason for the Soviet Union’s collapse due to the US outspending the Soviets?

    Of course, while joyfully grazing in their pastures of death, not one of the fools parroting this nonsense ever stopped to consider the corollary, i.e. if such spending bankrupted the Soviet Union, a country whose entire productive effort was focused solely on weapons development and production, what has it done to the economy that exceeded Soviet military expenditures?

    Has anyone noticed that weapons are the last big business in America and that, like the old Soviet Union, about the only jobs left are those provided by a government whose main focus is on weapons production? All in the name of producing technology for total destruction to please our Jewsih supremacist masters. Thanks Jews!

    Frankly, I wish these bastards would put up or shut up. Quit trying to terrorize the idiot goyim with fear and trembling. Stop the inanity and begin the insanity, launch the goddamned missiles and wipe humanity from the face of the planet. The planet will thank you for it.

    Thankfully, elite Jews have prepared for our day of doom by building massive underground complexes where they can survive the destruction. I can think of no more fitting end of this this Strangeloving scenario than Jews running to their underground graveyards to be buried alive. After all, they once buried their own people alive because of their religious insanity.

    If ever a race deserved to inherit this hell called earth, it’z the Jewish race. May they live forever, scrabbling among the wreckage and desolation, feasting on each other so they might survive to live just one more day.

    Now all that remains is the inexorable ticking of the clock as we await the moment Trump starts the war that will exterminate mankind. I for one say, bring it on Jews, you destroyers of worlds! Bring it on orange clown! After all, what good are nuclear weapons if one does not use them?

    1. One of the most depressing movies I’ve ever seen is the apocalyptic The Road starring Viggo Mortenson. The world is literally dead. Trees, animals whatever have all gone extinct. Only pockets of humans keep on striving to survive. The only foodsources are the canned stuff they can find or other humans. A canniballistic hellhole like that scenario is exactly what the jews deserve.

      1. The movie presents as horrible a nightmare as the book. Funny how, after quite a buildup, that movie quickly disappeared down the memory hole. However, here is something that will darken your day even more.

    2. I see no way around the concept that if the Zionist had the bomb then they would’ve used it many, many times as part of their myriad false-flag tactics. The Nagasaki and Hiroshima “evidence” will not do as all that material — all of it — is from the (((usual sources))) and cannot be trusted: not the number of planes; the photographs which can be argued show us more fire-bombings; and especially not the (((scientists))) lamenting…lamenting!?!… that they had become the destroyer of worlds. Cue manipulative close-up of Oppenheimer 😉

      How on earth can you believe such folks? If they can sell us two manufactured world wars, numerous “revolutions” that are really bankster-coups and the utterly fake War on Terror, then why should we believe an army of Vannuus, nuke inspectors, MSM and Academic spooks etc etc etc. We all know that the Masters of Discourse control the mainstream narratives.

      Putin speaking about nuclear-powered nukes is confirmation enough for me that Russia is part of that lying matrix (the case for China being part of the resistance was never that strong). So in my mind that leaves Syria, Iran and Hezbollah?!?

      [EDIT] Final…final post.

      1. PS A minority report might suggest that the Russians are merely doing what they did with that other global fake known as ISIS, i.e. using the kabuki against the puppet masters. The Zionists created ISIS as the excuse to invade and breakup Syria (and entrench further into Iraq); Russia used ISIS as the excuse to defend Syria, thus using the West’s own propaganda narrative against itself (Russia really being there to defend against the very real Zionist hordes of mercenaries and Western special forces).

        So if the above narrative is the truth — the notion that Russia picked up the ISIS propaganda to adroitly use it as the ostensible reason to defend Syria; the real reason being to fight the Zionists — then perhaps the Russians’ infinitely-powered, nuclear-tipped End-of-Days nukes (yes, I’m sarcastically exaggerating Putin’s statements 😛 ) are simply turning the Zionist nuclear narrative on its head. Perhaps the nuke narrative is now being used to stifle Zionist warmongering for new interventions by putting…Putining…the fear of God into the brainf**ked populations of the numerous ZOGs in the West?

        Thus the ISIS bogeyman was turned to be used against its creators; thus the nuke-spin is now being spun against its spinners?

        I put that minority report out there for the laughs or the cogitations. Yes, I am probably bats**t crazy for thinking nukes don’t exist but…I don’t think nukes exist 😀 (((They)))protested too much.


        PPS Someone should write an article on the fact that the people pushing for abortion in Ireland are the same folks pushing for an increase in the population by 1 million within 20 years. Does not compute until you realise the same shysters are also advocates of genocide…I mean mass immigration.

  13. @PAT — The Kingdom of GOD is within. GREAT!!! We (you and I, at least) have a starting point to engage these squirrely, wiggly lines of thought that refuse to obey geometric axioms and rules! Nevermind “science”, “Darwin”, “Principia Mathematica”, the “proof of Godel”, and such like: Let us contemplate the abstraction of looking into one’s own eyes — or, should we ever find our selves together, face to face, closely — looking into each other’s eyes, directly. Blink as you have to, keep your gaze fixed as you can. What do you see? What do you make of what you see? No matter what, just take It in, continue.

    I submit to you that this kind of exercise short-circuits a whole lot of philosophy, mental machinations, and what not. Either you “get” your SELF or you do not. Werner Erhard’s est had one redeeming value: You either “got IT” or you did not. AND, if you did not get it, you knew, by the end of the two weekend course, who got the blame for not getting IT!

    I recommend, forgive my repetition, Louise Hay’s Mirror Work as an INTRO to what I have in Mind!

  14. Apparently, Nut N’ Yahoo has been meeting with Trump to “brainstorm” an attack on Iran, Syria, Lebanon, or all of them, and other pieces of land Israelis covet, or nations unwilling to grovel and genuflect to Zionism. Netanyahu, Trump discuss war preparations against Iran This comes on the heels of Putin’s announcement about a new generation of Russian weapons nuclear and non-nuclear. Paul Craig Roberts has an interesting take on where this might be going: A Stalinist Purge In America?

    Caveat: PCR is currently fund-raising.

  15. RE NUKES, Other Weaponry, and GOOGLE — another wrinkle to consider
    Posted on Veterans Today, source The Intercept

    GOOGLE HAS QUIETLY secured a contract to work on the Defense Department’s new algorithmic warfare initiative, providing assistance with a pilot project to apply its artificial intelligence solutions to drone targeting.

    The military contract with Google is routed through a Northern Virginia technology staffing company called ECS Federal, obscuring the relationship from the public. The contract, first reported Tuesday by Gizmodo, is part of a rapid push by the Pentagon to deploy state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology to improve combat performance.

    Google, which has made strides in applying its proprietary deep learning tools to improve language translation, and vision recognition, has a cross-team collaboration within the company to work on the AI drone project. The team, The Intercept has learned, is working to develop deep learning technology to help drone analysts interpret the vast image data vacuumed up from the military’s fleet of 1,100 drones to better target bombing strikes against the Islamic State.

    The race to adopt cutting-edge AI technology was announced in April 2017 by then-Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work, who unveiled an ambitious plan called the Algorithmic Warfare Cross-Functional Team, code-named Project Maven. The initiative, Work wrote in an agency-wide memo, is designed to “accelerate DoD’s integration of big data and machine learning” and “turn the enormous volume of data available to DoD into actionable intelligence and insights at speed.”

  16. Perhaps Putin will demonstrate it on an isolated area or island for the doubters. It’s correct that Russia is not a superpower, except for the fact it has a nuclear arsenal and military that can take on the USA. The USA will be in the same position very soon. China, a third world country when I was a child, is on the verge of overtaking the USA as the biggest economy in the world, if it hasn’t done so already. Worse (from our perspective) than that, except for a few bright spots, most of what the USA does is second or third class, the entire USA is in huge debt (Federal, states and individuals), it’s lost most of its manufacturing (except for defense) and most of its college graduates never find a decent job.

    This will be the Asian century, thanks to two world wars that destroyed Europe and the USA and USSR blowing the gifts that history gave them. If Europe stops its self destructive behavior, perhaps there is some hope, but from what I hear, many Asian cities are now cleaner, more efficient and have less crime than once beautiful Europe.

  17. I just received another copy of American Ground Zero – The Secret Nuclear War. I had a copy, but lost it years ago. Realizing Jews were the driving force behind these nuclear atrocities committed against the American people, puts these stories in a completely different light. Phrases like A low use segment of the population make perfect sense when put in context with the Jewish term “goyim” – cattle.

    My wife’s aunt was a chemist for Kodak in the 1950s. While on her deathbed, she told my wife a story of how in the early fifties, she had been assigned to find out why new film was being exposed while still in the canisters. After testing all the chemical processes and finding no issue with them, she procured a Geiger counter and went around the plant where she found increasing levels of radiation. Finally she went outside to discover the source of the radiation was from the recent snowfall. She deduced this was the reason for the film’s exposure while still in the canisters.

    She reported her findings to her superiors and within a few hours, two men in suits showed up and demanded all her report along with her notes and Geiger counter. Before leaving, they told her this was a matter of “national security,” threatening her with a charge of “treason” if she ever spoke with anyone about her findings.

    Minutes before the first light of dawn on January 27,1951, an Air Force B-50 bomber banked left over the juniper and Joshua trees and dropped an atomic bomb on the desert west of Las Vegas. The flash of the light awakened ranchers in Northern Utah. The concussion shattered windows in Arizona. The radiation swept across America, contaminating the soils of Iowa and Indiana, the coastal bays of New England, and the snows of New York

    There isn’t anybody in the United States who isn’t a downwinder either. When we followed the clouds, we went all over the United states from East to west and covering a broad spectrum of Mexico and Canada. – Colonel Langford Harrison, Air force pilot who flew “sniffer” missions for the testing.

    They shredded documents, and this all came out during the trial. The government admitted finally that they had known the dangers of radiation since the early forties. They knew it caused cancers, they knew it could cause birth defects, but they felt it was worth the sacrifice of a few men for the good of the country.

    … And, you know, is the price worth it?” Albright replied, “We think the price is worth it.” Madeleine Albright, co-investor with Jacob Rothschild, member of the family that funded the atomic bomb project.

    What they didn’t say in the above quote is the country those “few men” were actually sacrificed for was Israel. White America was sacrificed to the Jew’s lust for the power of god.

    I suggest readers find a copy of this book and read the stories that prove my claim atomic testing conclusively proved one of the most chilling of all facts – a nuclear war is survivable and therefore “winnable.”

    1. Arch –

      Thanks for the story.

      You wrote:
      “…she procured a Geiger counter and went around the plant where she found increasing levels of radiation.”

      Where was the “plant” located?

      1. Thanks, Arch –

        KODAK has been part of many secret government operations since WWI. They are part of the ‘deep-dark’ secret government-private complex(CIA), and everyone is compartmentalized…. partitioned from the knowledge of their co-workers. Most heave no clues about anything other than what they were hired to do. That’s it.

        That is exactly the case with KODAK’S nuclear reactor at the Rochester, NY facility. Of the thousands working there…. only a handful ever knew it existed. Even department heads and division managers were unaware.

        KODAK offered the perfect cover for experiments of all kinds, ever since WWI. What the woman discovered had national secrets written all over it.

        I like the story you wrote. The circumstantial evidence, passed down thru numerous parties, does not offer proof of a nuclear explosion at all.

        You wrote:
        “Finally she went outside to discover the source of the radiation was from the recent snowfall. She deduced this was the reason for the film’s exposure while still in the canisters.”

        This does not explain the exact original source of the radiation detected there.

  18. As the western (((news))) outlets focus on the UK/Russian spy STORY.
    RT news ,Al lManar and other outlets are reporting.
    Imminent false flag chemical attack in eastern Ghouta, to be followed by US attack on Damascus. Russian forces in Damascus, will be defended .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *