VIRUS WARNING! — Here Come Death!

Sensational Video from Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, on the Dangers of the Covid Vaccine

Presented by Lasha Darkmoon,
July 20, 2021

REPUBLISHED ON  TRUTHSEEKER

My respected Australian correspondent Peter Myers writes in a round-robin email:  “Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, a Thai migrant to Germany, warns about the risks of the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer & Moderna). These are gene therapies.” Myers adds enthusiastically : “This man speaks so clearly — please help get these videos out.” 

CLICK  TO  EXPAND

IS  THIS  THE  MOST  DANGEROUS  MAN  IN  GERMANY?


[LD]  DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in the video below on the dangers of the Covid vaccine reflect the views of the speaker alone, to which he is of course fully entitled.

However, a word of caution. If you have taken the vaccine yourself, or are about to take it, you may feel equally entitled to the contrary viewpoint that the vaccine is helpful rather than harmful.

This is in fact the majority viewpoint.

PERSONAL DISCLOSURE: I have not had the vaccine myself, though offered it twice; and I have not experienced any ill effects from declining to take the vaccine. I also know quite a few older people in their seventies, said to be  “vulnerable’, who have rejected the vaccine and are still alive and well. Some of these older folk are even “mask rebels”, refusing to wear their masks at all times. This they have wangled by getting hold of medical “exemptions”, which are easy enough to obtain.       

Honesty however compels me to admit that I have spoken to dozens of my neighbours who have been vaccinated and not one of them has reported any adverse symptoms or a sudden sharp decline in health. Will they experience horrendous consequences in the future, as some alarmists like to predict? That remains to be seen. Dire predictions are two a penny. Will the world end tomorrow because some prophet of doom says it will? 

That said, it needs to be remembered that Dr Sucharit Bhakdi enjoys an unblemished  reputation as a top research scientist, a reputation  second to none.  The awards he has received for his work are indeed impressive. He is, in short, no harum-scarum prophet of doom or wild-eyed  conspiracy theorist. On the contrary,  he is preeminent in his field of medical microbiology and immunology and has even been a nominee for the Nobel prize.

If we need any further proof that this troublesome Thai German whistleblower, vilified by some of his critics as “the most dangerous man in Germany”, needs to be taken seriously, it is the simple fact that “Covid cases are surging in the most-vaxed countries, not in the least-vaxed.”  [LD]       

VIDEO   :   7.04 mins

87 thoughts to “VIRUS WARNING! — Here Come Death!”

    1. I am a 73-year-old pensioner. I’ve had my two jabs. I’m feeling fine. Likewise my husband, aged 79. He’s feeling fine too. No lingering symptoms whatsoever. A little discomfort for a couple of days and then everything back to normal. LD is right to point this out. It’s true.

      Not everyone dies after eating nuts!

      1. “Not everyone dies after eating nuts!”

        I hope your state continues, but why so smug after treasuries in ~ 200 countries have been raided leaving no pensions for future generations, all on the basis of a legally and scientifically non existent “virus”. There is strictly nothing to be smug about.

        If you were less smug I would recommend researching the contents of the jab your TV insisted upon.

        1. Yes Wyandotte,
          Why would anyone take a ‘jab’, If there was nothing wrong with them in the first place ?

          And a further ‘why’.
          Do authorities in the U.S. offer a free ‘joint’, Burger meals & a free crack at a huge lotto win, to encourage people to take the so called vaccine ?
          The UK. Want people to have a ‘passport’ to enter Pubs, Clubs, Cafes & sporting events,
          Yet rock up to kent in a leaky rubber boat & the cops welcome Jimmy Grant with open arms,
          Passport ! pah..don’t worry about it. come this way.

          Lunatics running the asylum. !
          It’s far worse than that.

      2. Doris –

        You wanted to be part of the experimental drug injection, which was not certified as safe for humans, while the pharmas were not to be held liable. You volunteered to be an unpaid donor of your body.

        I am glad you are ok so far. The damage might show up in a few years…. or next week…. or never.

        Bribing people and putting them in lotteries to get the vax tells me all I need to know. It is NOT for me….. and not for many health professionals either, such as Dr. Charles Hoffe here:

        Canadian Doctor Defies Gag Order and Tells the Public How the Moderna COVID Injections Killed and Permanently Disabled Indigenous People in His Community!!

        “We have previously covered the story of Dr. Charles Hoffe, the brave doctor who has been practicing medicine for 28 years in the small, rural town of Lytton in British Columbia, Canada.

        “After he had administered about 900 doses of the Moderna experimental mRNA COVID-19 injections, he sounded the alarm over the severe reactions he was observing in his patients who chose to get the shot (he chose NOT to get it himself), which included death.

        “The result of him sounding the alarm was a gag order issued against him by the medical authorities in his community. He defied this gag order and was interviewed by Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson on her show where he sounded the alarm.”
        See:
        https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/canadian-doctor-defies-gag-order-and-tells-the-public-how-the-moderna-covid-injections-killed-and-permanently-disabled-indigenous-people-in-his-community/

        Canadian Doctor Removed from Hospital Duty after Speaking out about COVID “Vaccine” Side Effects

        “He tried to sound the alarm over the troubling side effects he was seeing in his community from the COVID-19 shots, which included one death.

        “The results of his trying to warn the medical system about what he was seeing are that he was issued a gag order and basically told to shut up.

        “He didn’t. He did an interview explaining what was happening after the COVID-19 shots, and the damage they were causing, putting his own career on the line.”
        https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/canadian-doctor-removed-from-hospital-duty-after-speaking-out-about-covid-vaccine-side-effects/

        1. Thanks Pat, for that invaluable link. By God, these are real people dying after the vax! And not a WORD from the “Main Sh*t Media”

          People, “They will not tell you their agenda! And you will help them do you in.

          Remember these words by Hannah Arendt “There can be no doubt that, without, the cooperation of the victims, it would hardly have been possible for a few thousand people, most of whom, moreover, worked in offices, to liquidate many hundreds of thousands of other people.” (Hannah Arendt, Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil5 (London, 1977), pp. 117-118, 125)

          1. Arendt was born in Linden, a district of Hanover, in 1906, to a Jewish family.

            Entirely likely that she is full of sh!t.

            1. BUELAHMAN,

              Why is Trump your avatar? I thought you didn’t trust Trump, didn’t like Trump? You were right not to trust him, for it turned out he BETRAYED AND BACK STABBED his supporters [ i.e. WHITE Americans ] BIG TIME. So why do now, after he betrayed and back-stabbed WHITE Americans BIG TIME do you make Trump your avatar? Is that a machine gun in his hands? You know it’s aimed at WHITE Americans don’t you. You should know that.

              1. It is Trump riding a tricycle with stars on it. Yeah. I worship the guy (and you need glasses and a sense of humor).

                egad

      3. Evidence is now surfacing that a certain number of saline injections were substituted for the actual jab in various regions. If you live in an area that maintains nuclear weapons, nuclear products or other resources or services critical to advancing the Jews’ agenda for global domination, then you very likely got a saline injection.

        If you live in one of the rat-infested sewers, laughingly referred to as “cities” or “major metropolitan areas,” you can pretty well bet your days, at the very best, are numbered at less than a thousand days. Here’s a clue, wealthy Jews have pretty much vacated Jew York City.

        In addition, a certain numbers of survivors will be necessary to deal with the mountains of dead bodies bound to explode exponentially as long term effects of the Covid injection take hold of the population. There is very quiet move afoot to legalize and promote the liquefaction of bodies, ostensibly to serve as crop fertilizer. It’s one of those “green thangs” don’cha know.

        I find peoples’ thinking bizarre. It beggars one’s sanity to think that since they did not drop dead a minute, week or month after the injection, or that since they cannot stick a spoon to their arm, everything is just fine with their jab. Of course, this also lends credence to the official line that the jab is “safe and effective.”

        Just remember Jews want the planet depopulated for their pleasure and have become expert at covering with all the bases in such matters. Keep that in mind and you cannot go wrong with future predictions.

        Other developments of Covid insanity are the legal claims now arising that jab recipients are no longer human but are legally “transhuman.” As such, these individuals no longer have the legal rights accorded to humans. This legal travesty was apparently legislated by a supreme court ruling in 2013.

        Another claim being advanced is that those who took the jab are now owned by the patent holders of the alleged “vaccine” – that would be Jews. You know those people who brought Kneegrow slaves to America and have always been at the forefront of slave trading even to this day, where they maintain an active, white slave trade in Israel.

          1. Retard broad Yvonne’s post gets featured, ALL of my VERY INTELLIGENT FACTUAL TRUTHFUL COGENT posts get CENSORED. Madame must be very happy, she now has a fellow retarded broad to have retarded broad retarded BFF conversations with.

            But you are crazy, Yvonne, u ditzy air-head.

      4. Doris,
        Donaldo feels fine. No (((jabs)))……no face-diapher…..never. Donaldo is a trucker and travels all over USSA. He HAS talked to people who’ve taken the jab and, yes, they testified to immediately becoming ill. But that’s short-term. Who knows the long-term? Another good question which MSM doesn’t discuss is WHO is paying for the jabs? In the state of Georgia, USSA where Donaldo resides….the jabs are FREE. But come on honey. NOTHING is free. The JAB pharma ain’t making the poison for nuthin. They’re getting paid by (((someone))). Who?…… shall we ask. 🤔🤨🤠

        1. Wait, wait, let me guess who’s paying for the jab. Lessee now it must be Biden paying for the jabs. No wait, it must be Trump; after all isn’t he the billionaire that gave us the jab at “warp speed”?

          No? How about Dr. Fauci? No he doesn’t have the proverbial pot in which to piss. Bill Gates? He has plenty of the cool green and you know how spend thrift those jillionaires are.

          How about the alien grays from the Pleadian star system that have infiltrated the government or those Nahdzee paperclips that also infiltrated the government? Have you ever seen what a Nahdzee paper clip does to a Jewish paper shredder? Oy Vey! A horror it’z!

          Chicoms? Putin? Antifa? BLM? Okay I give up, who is paying for the all the jabs going around the globe. It wouldn’t be those guys Voltaire talks about not naming would it?

  1. there are enough stupid doctors to refuse me
    atest of rinitis to free me from mandatory
    mask

  2. Covid is a religion like Climate Change. It is sustained by cowardice, belief, lack of critical reasoning skills: it is never proven by evidence.

    As scholars know, there is zero evidence for Jesus outside of the Gospels. Likewise there is zero evidence of Covid outside of media spin. Covid exists in your mind and news media electrical signals, it is not a real thing and nor is climate change from human activity which is never proven but always asserted. Just turn on any “news” channel, any weather disaster is always blamed on climate change and they usually follow up “experts claim Germany’s flooding was caused by climate change”. No proof is ever offered, just the assertion.

    The mask wearing virtue signalling cowards want to convert you to their belief, and like any religion they do so to make themselves feel safe, they do not like unbelievers or the unvaxxed, as they are heretics and threaten their position. Covid is a new religion, the adherents reverently wear masks EVEN when mask restrictions are lifted.

    Thus they assert “the virus is real” which is just like “Jesus is real” which is just like “Global Warming is real”. They put up signs in their front yard “In this home we believe science is real”, and if they can get many people in their community to do so then they feel their choice to get vaxxed is a safe choice because they have established social cohesion if the face of a threat.

    Of course if the vaxx is deadly, which it is, they will ignore evidence to the contrary of their position. Thus if you tell them thousands of people are dying from the jab, they will sluff it off as coincidence. Obviously such a strategy can prove fatal, because belief that the vaxx saves you is invalid if the Covid hoax was used to stampede the public to be pricked with a bioweapon. Covid was a marketing campaign by big pHARMA to push their vaxx agenda. Covid doesn’t have to be real, just the fear, so that the public lines up VOLUNTARILY for the death jab.

    If you are up on the CO2 is causing Global Warming scam, Covid was the new scam, and just like the invisible CO2 molecules which you can not see with your senses, you are told the invisible Covid virus (and RNA fragment of a few molecules) is a serious threat, and you need to trust those in authority. Covid is never proven, yet always asserted, a colored graphic of a Covid molecule is always thrown up on the screen as proof, and if you tell the faithful that the graphic was created before the plandemic was unleashed, they will stare at you with blank eyes no different if you tell them no one can die for your sins.

    Trust authority is used to establish the belief in Covid. Experts like Dr. Fraudci are put on the television every day so you are convinced their is a real threat and the expert knows what you should do, like wear one or more masks. No matter how ridiculous the advice the believing sheeple comply, because they lack the will to challenge authority. Fraudci is the high priest of the Covid Temple. If he says wear two masks the sheep will comply without thought, because how can the priest be wrong? Never mind the fact that even the best N=95 mask will NOT stop virus transmission, never mind that to stop a virus you must wear a pressurized rubber or plastic suit.

    This external authority to self ruse is exactly how the church operates, you believe the priest as the authority that Christ is real. Like the invisible Covid virus, or the invisible CO2 molecule, Jesus is also invisible and can not be detected by your senses, and thus you must believe, and once you are converted to the faith you are compelled to convince others because of your own faulty reasoning skills. BTW I do not know if Christ is real or not, I just do not have any evidence that says so, as he has not appeared to me, nor has any god transformed me to make me born again, so because I am honest (unlike the pews who are full of liars) I say I do not know. The exact same thing is necessary for Covid, you do not know if it is real since you have no proof, and saying you know some person who got sick last spring is not proof at all – but that is what people do – they fool themselves then spread the word and it is being driven by their own lack of reasoning skills and moral cowardice in face of a fearful agent – which may or may not be real.

    So if you think Covid is real please supply the proof, as no scientist has ever proved it.

    You can not see it, so how do you know?

    If the MSM news fakers are promoting it, shouldn’t that be the impetus not to believe?

    Thus everything you need to know about Covid, it is complete fakery just like religion and the carbon cult. There is no evidence religion will save you, there is no evidence that sequestering carbon (and collapsing industrial society) will save the planet, and likewise there is no evidence wearing a mask does anything or even that there is a virus in the first place. This imaginary virus that exists in the minds of the sheep is no different than the imaginary sins that keep the sheep from salvation.

    But with any belief system, facts do not matter, the only thing that does is the level of faith, and those who wear their faith on their sleeve are looked up as saints.

    1. Just want to argue the point about evidence of Jesus. Not just in the Gospels by a long shot. Evidence is breathtakingly strong in many quarters outside the Gospels, it’s just that folks are oftentimes reluctant to perceive it or acknowledge it. Here are a few examples:

      There are references to Jesus by historians and others. Mani, for instance, put himself in the holy trio (Zoroaster, Mani, Jesus) and believed himself the most authoritative of the three; When King Bashir I executed him he noted that he had to destroy Mani before Mani destroyed the world. You can check the Britannica (11th and 12th editions are best) or buy a biography. Manichaeism, in various guises, is one of the most popular religions that ever existed. The heretics, nearly all, were persecuted by Rome for centuries and oftentimes espoused Manichaean-type dualism – the doctrine of a good and not-so-good god, so you can find the testaments of the Bogomils, Paulicians, Marcionites, Waldenses, Cathars, Sethians, Valentinians, Ophites, Paterenes, etc. (And what, really, differentiates a biographer from a historian?)

      To say nothing of the comparable doctrines espoused by pre-Christian groups for, after all, Jesus’ compatabilities with many who preceded him counts for something,

      And there are the reports of miracles, Marian apparitions, including the sun dancing in the sky reported in the papers, if one requires the papers to satisfy one, and experiences of many Saints, and the establishment of thousands of Churches, oodles of Christian Orders of devotees, etc.

      I had this very argument, or tried to, with two atheistical friends last year, one who started the whole debate by alleging there was no evidence for the existence of “god”, as he called him. I offered to share evidence – documentary, testamentary, institutional, comparative – and had an initial discussion during which I noticed they weren’t so much interested in hearing the evidence, as debating the point which, as a teacher for many years, I recognized as a grave obstruction.

      They were fans of Christopher Hitchens and I learned that when they spoke of “god” they meant Jehovah or Jesus (there’s a contrast for you) but with never a thought of say, Apollo, or Zoroaster, Mithras, Osiris, etc. I did manage to bring up that their issues transcended squabbling only about the Judeo-Christian Bible, which occasioned a bit of concern, but the whole process was most unsuccessful.

      Interestingly enough, a few months later, I had the same argument with them, in a different context – that of the 2020 election irregularities. I had sent them emails which included a video link, I believe of an Epoch Times production about irregularities (let’s just call them that), and a link to a description of irregularities described in a court filing, I believe, which they never paid much attention to. (A Zoom conference conversation revealed this.) When one of them commented to the effect that the election was all above board, that no evidence existed, lights came on in my mind.

      I was the one who benefitted from these interactions, as things turned out, learning that we spend great amounts of energy and time developing our weltanshauungs, and are very reluctant to tolerate challenges to those, particularly in old age, where the energy and time spent in constructing them is the greatest.

      And then of, course, there’s the problem of the omnipresent deceitful world which buries leads, like the Mani thing (and myriad other things as you well may know) which necessitates the turning over of rocks, as I like to say, to combat the deceit.

      I enjoy reading your posts, Yukon Jack, and am a long-time lurker here, and do not mean to “tee off” on an off-handish comment made way beside the main points of you post. It’s just that religion is a passion for me, and I jump at opportunities to promote it when I can, in this case hoping to stimulate a bit of research by one or two who may stumble by and read this.

      1. Using the invisible Jesus in my argument is probably a fail on this site, but I am making an important point in human perception. Just because you believe something real does not make it real. It may be real to you but not to others who have no proof outside of your belief. Now with that said, the transmission of Covid belief is transmitted to others just like with religion.

        So all during this so-called pandemic when I saw no evidence of any pandemic, as the hospitals in my area were empty, and I saw many online videos of brave souls who went into hospitals (like Jeff Berwick in Mexico). I did not see people falling dead or coughing or getting ill at any point – so that contradicted everything the media was asserting. No evidence was before my eyes, but my ears heard nothing but lies from those who were convinced they knew a person fallen ill from Covid.

        All around me for the past 18 months were people in masks when there was NO evidence of deadly agent that I needed protection from, so I did not wear a mask, I did not social distance but I saw most other people did. So why am I such a heretic? Well, I was raised religious and had to solve the problem of religious belief in order to stay sane around my believing Catholic relatives and friends. My own war against religion had battle hardened me to another faith based scam like global warming and now Covid-19.

        The demonization of carbon is the most ridiculous hoax in history. CO2 is a life molecule and you can not exist without it, it is food for plants to make cellulose or the building block of coral reefs. Now couple that to the fact that CO2 now at 415 ppm is extremely low for earth’s 4.5 billion history, and that previous ice ages CO2 was 3,000 or even 6,000 ppm. In fact there is no scientific data that CO2 has any effect on earth’s temperatures. Most scientists know this but they are drowned out by the hacks on MSM “science” shows proving what the mind controllers want – public delusions of phantoms.

        So when you see a PBS broadcast about climate change, they say “experts say the flood/heat wave today was caused by climate change” then they bring on a political hack who tells you a bunch of bullshit proving the assertion, except the expert is a paid for whore who is also an opportunist. If you want to be parked in front of a camera and get on the nightly news you must tell the lie. Truthtellers need not apply for government or media jobs. This all happens because the media is owned by wealthy Jews who have an agenda, and lying is par for the course.

        I have come to the firm conclusion that most humans are feigning normality but inside they are social desperadoes trying to find the safe area in the center of herd while the statist wolves pick off the radical on the outside fringes of social behavior.

        I now stand fully vindicated as a long term conspiracy theorist, the rest of mankind is doomed especially those who ignored 911. If you believe the official narrative on just about anything you are damn fool and if you get vaxxed you will soon find yourself deadly ill or dead.

        The world is now split into two groups the undead and the vaxxed, the undead who will soon be dead. Those who resist, and refuse to play along with the vaxx agenda are now enemies of the state, the Jewish controlled mayhem pretending to be governance. Jews have done nothing but get rich fomenting chaos and death in gentile societies. And they never get blamed except for that one glorious moment in history when A.H. did name them.

        1. Jack,

          Your argument failed when you wrote, “As scholars know, there is zero evidence for Jesus outside of the Gospels. ”

          Then the commenter listed sources other than the Gospel.

          You then ignored every source and moved on.

          (I am not arguing a single point you made, but your argument seems a more personal disdain for Christianity and not wholly on available evidence.)

    2. Enjoyable post as ever, Yukon.

      Irish Government Admits COVID-19 is a Fake Hoax Scam which DOES NOT EVEN EXIST

      https://www.eutimes.net/2021/04/breaking-irish-government-admits-covid-19-is-a-fake-hoax-scam-which-does-not-even-exist/
      “Thanks to the brave work of freelance journalist Gemma O’Doherty a new important information has now surfaced to the public. This brave woman has sued the Irish government over the COVID-19 lockdowns and during the process she also demanded that Ireland’s HSC prove that COVID-19 even exists.
      To our surprise the HSC issued a statement where they basically said that they do not have records of the virus being isolated and therefore they do not have any proof that COVID-19 exists.”

      There is a link to a video at that page.

  3. My cousin, a school teacher and father of 5, and a very fit individual who does farming on his off time, got the vaccine after laughing at my warnings of it. He has been in the hospital for 3 months. He has been flown three states away for operations on his brain and lungs because of many sudden blood clots after getting his second vaccination.

    1. If someone goes into a trap and you see it and say nothing, their death is on you.
      But if you say something and they laugh and still go into a trap. Their death is on them.

      You cannot save those who do not want to be saved.

      1. Is it awful that people die from the vaxx? Here is a greater perspective on what is happening to us. Yes, if a person dies who is close to you it seems awful to the survivors but for the dead are they not free from earth hell?

        Is Natural Selection awful, isn’t that how God designed it? Is Creation awful? I do think it is awful especially for self aware creatures. Just think about this, even if you survive this death jab purge, you have to watch your loved ones die, and endure the disruption it will cause. If your nation loses 2/3rds of it’s population it could be dramatic.

        Humans may be sentient, and they may even have souls, but they are also animals, and like any animal population they are subject to stresses, like food deprivation, war, drought, flooding etc. We have to survive like any other animal. And now humans are nearly 8 billion, and even with the current vaxx death rate added to the normal death rate human population is still going up – especially in poor nations like Africa where every woman is treated as a baby factory by extremely aggressive males.

        There is no doubt that the wealthy elite, the 0.01% want us dead, they feel very threatened by billions of humans, others like Jane Goodall make the argument that our suffering has much to do with the stress we are putting on the planet’s ecosystems, 8 billion humans are causing severe degradation to wildlife and habitat. I think most people would agree as you can see satellite photographs of the progression of tree clearing in the Amazon.

        So I have made this argument that if we are in the “end times” then many people at a subconscious level are choosing to leave the planet now, before it gets really bad. If you watch that movie ‘What the Bleep Do You Know’ you learn that your conscious mind is the last part of your self that knows what you are doing. So it could be true, we all might be doing the vaxx death jab hare kare.

        So who then is the unfortunate ones? The living or the dead? The dead have departed this hell simulation and the living have the non enviable position of being what I call the “undead”, living beings in a hell world who are suffering horribly until they are dead.

        If earth is hell, or a prison planet, is not death at least temporary parole (if reincarnation is real). I have also made the argument that if you commit suicide then perhaps the Ai that resurrects your code for another life in the sim, would pass over you because what is the point of expending energy if the sentient “soul” just kills itself as soon as it can in the sim? Just think about this, if we are in a hell simulation, what is the point in living a long life? Is it not a good strategy to just get the hell out of hell ASAP?

        The best way to view our situation is the World of Warcraft computer game. In this video game the NPCs (non player characters that you shoot and kill) are an analogy for us. For instance, you are born into this world and have to go to war, you get shot in a trench. You die, your soul gets reprocessed then sent back to earth. (Reincarnation is a major teaching of Eastern religions). So what the f-ck was the point to your life? No point at all, you are just a meat bag being abused in a Jewish run game. The Jews are literally playing us as if we are toys, we still go fight their wars. Just think about what is going on and it is horrifying.

        So maybe the dead are the lucky ones. And if you commit suicide again and again maybe the evil animator intelligence (a.k.a. God) will not choose to animate you ever again. Just think about what I am saying, and why religions all teach NOT to commit suicide. Religions are subroutines in the hell animation that fool you into playing.

    2. He needs to get a youtube statement out about his experience NOW. Or his wife. Someone needs to document this.

  4. So where’s the video?
    I’m not seeing the normal arrow-triangle in the middle of the screen that makes it go…
    I’m seeing these symbols in white – %#@! – on a black screen inside a white soft version of the triangle…
    My cursor doesn’t react to it, won’t open…
    I remember rap sessions with other young sailors back in the early 70s… We used to have big noisy cross-legged powwows in cheap hotel rooms… How the country was being taken over by the CIA was a subject… The real story on the JFK hit was being realized by then… ‘Psychedelic’ drugs were on the advent… Who knew where the whole minf-fk drug thing was going… One of the things that came up was vaccines.. We had all been blasted with several shots at once in boot camp, not by needles, but shot into both arms at once with some kind of air guns… You had no choice, either take the vaccines or disobey a direct order and go to 40-50, the brig… Nobody at the time really had any opinion on vaccines anyway, no clue of the hazards… And it may be that big-pharma hadn’t yet begun to dabble creatively in their product… There was no autism rate to speak of in 1970… I saw people pass out afterwards from the effect, but didn’t detect any permanent damage to any other recruits in the short few weeks I knew them afterwards, not anything too serious in myself… I expressed the suspicion that vaccines would possibly somehow eventually become a method of mind-controlling the public, that they should be regarded with caution… Now Look what legs it had… Vaccines are suspected of some kind of population reduction mass murder agent, at least among people who still judge things for themselves… And not without reason…
    ““Covid cases are surging in the most-vaxed countries, not in the least-vaxed.”
    There’s enough info in the links PCR provides in this article to make anybody think twice…
    But only 1 out of 1000 sheepule will deny their faith long enough to even read it…
    The surging shows the degree of corruption in the corporatized medical field…
    YUKON
    “No matter how ridiculous the advice the believing sheeple comply, because they lack the will to challenge authority.”
    True Enough, but i would add – they don’t want to resist it….
    There exists now a subversive demographic, which has been under development by the corporate hierarchy, mainly through the efforts of the democrat party…
    Millions of people in the USA are ripe for the commie pipe-dream…
    They all know the covid is the organizational principle by which the wreckage of the USA is being managed, after which they think they’ll be delivered into their Marxist Paradise… And they’re down with it…
    Everybody knows the covid was what enabled the dems to steal the election from DJT, from you…
    Exactly what his role was/is in all this though remains in doubt…
    If he’s as smart as he’s supposed to be – how did he let that happen, and why did he just walk away afterwards?
    And he’s been pushing the spike vaxx from the beginning…
    He jumped right on the ventilators, getting them shipped to the Cuomos in NYC, those dreadful charlatans…
    On the other hand – he sent the navy hospital ships too, which as I heard it were never used…
    Maybe because the navy doctors wouldn’t lie about it all, contribute to the scam?
    Apparently the blood clots because it becomes magnetized, the iron molecules stick together too much?
    I wonder, is this the nature of blood clotting, normal coagulation, where bleeding is stopped naturally?
    If so, perhaps that was the weaponization factor developed into the vaxx – getting the blood to clot prematurely, in the absence of the natural catalyst…

    1. DJ Trumps role in the vaxx agenda? He’s in on it. Trump might be personally against it but he is just another controlled whore who sat on the throne amd sh-t all over Amerika. If Trump had any real control and was anti Covid then why didn’t he stop Fauci from destroying his presidency? Because Trump is not in charge of jack sh-t.

      Trump was created by Steve Bannon, who created his talking points to resonate with a certain slice of the voting base. Trump the patriot is a carefully crafted illusion.

      Then on the campaign trail, an old guy challenged his support for Israel, and the patriot illusion was shattered when Trump stated his support for Israel. Well that did not deter his support except in far right circles. Then Trump appointed arch Zionists Nikki Haley and John Bolton, and that was the wake up call to middle to right conservatives. Then Trump betrayed the Evangelical Right by doubling the funding to Planned Parenthood – and he signed it into law the very day of a Evangelical Prayer Breakfast.

      It took a full 3 years of Trump betrayals to finally turn Dr. David Duke and his sidekicks. I was blogging at the time and called him Dr. David Dupe numerous times because he would not give Trump up no matter how egregious his crimes – even when Trump assassinated General Solemani.

      Then at the end of his farcical presidency, Trump threw his Jan 7th Washington rally supporters under the bus and then pardoned hard core Jews and Zionist buddies. Yet the Trump train still rolls, because people are just that f–king stupid and Trump’s opposition is blatantly evil.

      But Trump is soon to be disposed by the NEO Bolsheviks who are going to first arrest and imprison him – probably for having the gall to challenge the election results, then once in prison they WILL find a way to murder him. Jail is not a safe place for enemies of the state. All white resistance is going to be stomped out with the assassination of Trump and family just like what happened to Czar Nicholas in 1917-18.

      1. YUKON JACK wrote: But Trump is soon to be disposed by the NEO Bolsheviks who are going to first arrest and imprison him – probably for having the gall to challenge the election results, then once in prison they WILL find a way to murder him. Jail is not a safe place for enemies of the state. All white resistance is going to be stomped out with the assassination of Trump and family just like what happened to Czar Nicholas in 1917-18.

        Oh, one really doesn’t know what to make of the news, if you will call it that. For example,

        https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/ivanka-trump-next-for-manhattan-da

        Makes a claim that the whole Trump clan is on the chopping block with audits, arrest threats, and etc. But, as we all know, it is too early to tell. Say, since he is a Freemason, that Russia may accept him, Jared, Ivanka and the rest for asylum, which will basically confirm the story line plot that he was in fact a Russian agent. It is a softer kinder Disney way of saying, he got kilt in the process Hollywood style while living in a house rivaling that of Iron Man 1. 😉

        1. Thank you for posting the Vanity Fair link. The Biden Administration and the Justice Department are going full bore after Trump, his family, and his associates. Almost everyday I read about another indictment. What a nightmare for Trump – someone who left his private business life only to become the target of extreme left wing hatred.

          Since when are former Presidents targets of a government witch hunt? Well it seems clear to me Trump won the election by a landslide then the election was thrown to Biden the first night of vote counting. So that means Biden and his gang are illegitimate, they are treasonous, and could hang. So what are they to do but stomp Trump out of existence and save their own necks. Does anyone doubt that Communists have taken control of Amerika? And what did the Boshevik Communists do when they took over Russia? They killed the king, and swept away the old order. Then, according to Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn the Jews went a killing spree, targeting the simple Goyim Christian peasants. Well who is the Biden Administration demonizing, American Christian Patriots, Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters. It is Bolshevik Revolution 2.0. The election was a Communist Coup.

          Headlines that prove my case Trump may be headed to the gulag:

          1. Joe Scarborough screams for Trump arrest

          1.5 Thomas Barrack, longtime Trump ally, indicted for lobbying activities for UAE

          2. NYTimes Why the Law Is Strong Enough to Take On Donald Trump

          3. Salon: Indicted Trump official may have given prosecutors evidence that can be used at future trial: report

          4. 586 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

          (Jan 7th was not an insurrection or riot, but what happened in Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis were riots)

      2. Excellent comment, Yukon! I don’t agree with some of your topics but I like your politics. In this small essay you’ve proved beyond reasonable doubt Trump, willingly or not, is very good for the Jews.

        After WWII, perhaps before, Western governance is made of one-party system, and that political party is the party of Jewish bankers. On the long run they are always on the winning side, they never lose their “democratic” game.

        They play with the People as a cat plays with its mouse. Dialectics is used as a weapon to perpetuate the charade, a Hobson’s choice – on one side there is Jewish Communism and on the other side there is Jewish pseudo-nationalism for goyim. These are only branches of the banker’s supreme political party.

        As a preferred son bankers clearly are inclined towards the political left. Leftists are anti-national, anti-Christ, emotional and delusional useful idiots! Besides, bankers hate goyim’s nationalism, they want to finish off what is left of any sovereign National State, excluding Israel, of course.

        What is on the banker’s menu? A devastating, for both countries, war against China; a populous, poor and rural Communist country the Jew rescued in the 70s gave it advanced technology and a fabulous industrial base. Interesting enough China isn’t a Communist country anymore, it’s Fascist or National Socialist; the fundamental difference is basically related to private property. As designed, today’s America doesn’t stand a chance against it.

        America is set up for the New World Order revolution, if America falls the world falls with her. Sadly, every modern banker’s Communist revolution has succeeded, every single one of them including the “French” Revolution. Franco has won in Spain but he looks like a crypto.

        As they say, hope springs eternal. Patriots aren’t dead yet and are fully armed, a distinct circumstance compared to previous revolutions. However, they are sitting on their hands waiting for something, and time is on the banker’s side. What are they waiting for, the next false flag? Give time for bankers they’ll checkmate America. Patriots don’t have an option out, unless they plan to flee the country. Whether they fight or surrender to the FEMA Gulags. Get the picture?

        Sun Tzu says you should never corner an army because they will fight to the death. They didn’t realize it yet but American patriots have been pushed to a no-way-out situation. As such, they should fight for their lives as a wounded beast, before is too late.

    2. quote: “There exists now a subversive demographic, which has been under development by the corporate hierarchy, mainly through the efforts of the democrat party…
      Millions of people in the USA are ripe for the commie pipe-dream…
      They all know the covid is the organizational principle by which the wreckage of the USA is being managed, after which they think they’ll be delivered into their Marxist Paradise… And they’re down with it…”

      That is brilliant analysis and I think what you are saying is true, plus kids are being taught Marxism is public schools in liberal areas. I get around and talk to as many people as I can because I always want to know what people are thinking at the street level. My job takes me around so I have the ideal opportunity to do so. So recently I was talking to a young very smart Google Engineer about how real estate is unaffordable for his generation and he knew all about this as a societal problem and said to me that if they keep pushing real estate higher it was going to cause the younger generations to revolt and turn to Marxism as a equitable solution to screw the rich and older generation smug in their overvalued homes.

      Well that was a real eye opener and your comment quoted above struck a chord with me, yes there exists a sizeable portion of young are ready to be Communist revolutionaries in Socialist decaying Amerika, and there is also an equal number of hard working red blooded patriots who want the Constitution restored and gun rights secured. So that means there is a potential for a real civil war and you can bet your last shekel that the Federal Reserve will keep buying mortgage backed securities until hell freezes over. The Fed is the great bubble blower and should be shut down.

      The Fed is causing a huge dislocation of wealth, impoverishing the lowest classes and sending the wealth to the upper criminal strata, and so if that causes a revolution then it is justly deserved. The Fed’s original mandate is price stability, which it has failed as the dollar has collapse 98% and a sheet of 3/4 inch CDX plywood is pushing $90. Why oh why is wood so expensive when I can see trees as far as the eye can see. I have spent much time milling my own lumber so I know it ain’t worth that much. It is just sliced up wood.
      So if ain’t employed shelling out a hundred bucks for plywood is ridiculous.

  5. Pedo President Joe Biden along with high Covid priest Athony Frauci say the unvaxxed are a threat. They are also demonizing those doctors who have a contrary position to the official narrative, who say from their personal practice they see the harm being done from the vaxx.

    So if I am an outside observer, who should I trust? Should I trust O’Biden a sexual predator or should I trust the doctor who is risking his career telling his truth? If Biden is willing to drone Iraqis – meaning his willing to use drone in extrajudicial murders, should you trust him with your health?

    Well it is obvious you should NOT trust political authorities and career politicians, because you know from their voting record they are mass murdering scumbags who support wars based on false flags. And when you see that Borglike non-human Mark Suckassberg deleting any anti-vaxx comments on Faceberg then it is obvious that Jews are doing what they can to push the vaxx agenda. An if there is an agenda it means you do NOT want to comply.

    So if you have functioning brain cells it is obvious, if the lying Jews media is telling you to get vaxxed, and the liar in chief Zio-whore president is telling you to get vaxxed, and that career “government doctor” Fraudci is telling you to get vaxxed, and the corrupt CIA controlled company you work for says you have to get vaxxed then you should immediately conclude that you should not get vaxxed.

    This trust of authority will be the undoing of mankind. We have a vaxxed pilot crisis. 5 British Air pilots soon died after the jab as did 5 Jet Blue pilots are now dead as told to us from a Jet Blue insider employee, you have to wonder about the airline management demanding their employees get vaxxed. So why is that? Well, one reason is they are getting multi-billion dollar bailouts, and such incentives means you must be a team player.

    So these corporations are just as evil as the State, because all values are thrown right out the window so long as they are offered mucho Shekels. Can you believe that, airlines don’t give a rat’s ass if some of their pilots die, so long as the government bailout gravy train is padding their coffers and keeping their stock price up.

    As a 30 year conspiracy theorist I have to say, if you are not a conspiracy buff these days you might soon find yourself dead. Oh yeah, paranoia is a good survival trait when just about every human on this planet is a damn liar.

    1. GET BACK JACK! Tell me something I don’t already know.

      As for dogs being smarter than people, anyone that watched the Lassie series knows this is the case; not to mention dolphins and horses.

      What is it Lassie? You mean the government is lying about the Covid vaccinations? What’s that Lassie? They are not really vaccinations but lethal injections? Come on boy, let’s go rescue America! Come on lead the way Lassie, let’s go get ’em! Let’s take a bite out of crime; bite o’l sleepy Joe in the butt.

  6. Sometimes dogs are smarter than people,

    worldtruthvideos.org/watch/sometimes-dogs-are-smarter-than-humans_Hqez4zTEKrTv7w1.html

    1. “Sometimes dogs are smarter than people” and then the dogs get “domesticated” to the same standards of lunacy that is slowly “vaxed” into their masters mind set after being born. Dogs are A LOT smarter then people – if they can keep and stay far enough away from people.

  7. Dr. Martin has all the info on the Patents: The Novel Covid patent about 2004 and the Covid “vaccine” about 2006. Plus much, much more. TJ believes that Arch is on point. Certain people is critical positions, eg nuke plants, etc. and elite political people and other elites are getting a saline shot. All others get the kill shot. Even your neighbor, Lasha, may have the harmless saline to throw you off.
    The following can be accessed on https://rense.com/

    Dr. David Martin – The Vax Is An ‘Agent Of Death’
    It Is Mass Murder, Planned Genocide – Watch At
    Least The First Ten Minutes!

    The Undead Vs The Unvaccinated
    Variants, Censors And VAERS…Oh, My

    DHS Training Course – Preparing For Mass Public
    Quarantining Of UnVaxed Rural Americans

    Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi Warns If You Get Both
    Shots, Your Immune System Turn On Your Own
    Body And Will End Up Taking You Out – Watch
    Dr. Richard Fleming MD – Shedding And When MRNA
    Leaks Out Of Body Cells It Becomes PRIONS – Watch

    Dr. Charles Morgan Speaks About Psycho-Neurobiology
    DREADDS And War – Create A Cell Put It In The Body,
    Remotely Control How You Think And How You Act – Watch

    Dr David Martin With Reiner Fuellmich 9-7-21

  8. How can the average person have an awakening when I see 99 percent of doctors who come to the mosque are wearing masks . Can we really blame the regular man? I myself never put a mask except when I absolutely had to . And when they told me I had to wear one , I prayed at home . I asked one of the doctors , how do you explain over 100 thousand worshippers praying in al-aqsa mosque touching each others in Jerusalem and putting masks on,no distancing themselves?It makes no sense . Yet I still see people wearing masks in their cars . Doctors mostly are arrogant and they are not used to being challenged on their orders and opinions , after all they invested a lot of yrs becoming a doctor and they feel they are small gods on earth . In fact I see nothing magical , in general , about doctors . They follow what they had been taught and no creativity nor thinking out side the box .So what makes a doctor arrogant? MONEY.If you pay a car mechanic top dollars to work on your car , and if you are forced to get a prescription to change oil or have a major overhauling of your engine , then mechanics would become as holy as doctors . And why should I have adoctor’s permission to analise my blood or urine.
    Sorry I digressed.But you don’t know how many times I was shunned for not wearing a mask by those doctors .

  9. By the discussion, I can see there are quite a disparity of views, and can see among clarity, confusion in the chaos of past and current events over this Corona virus issue. Satan is a master of confusion, and it is understandable that his servants throughout the world would compound this confusion as well.

    John 8:44 – “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

    Lasha makes a good statement, by taking a step back, allowing the truthful assessment of a true expert in virology express himself. Observation shows that so far, many who have taken the vaccines have seen no or little ill effect, yet others who have taken them have encountered catastrophic results, some resulting in permanent injury and even death. This lends me to wonder if there is a deliberate variation between immunization batch lots, to cause a disparity of results (to add more confusion).

    The oddity of it all is, not silencing those who are truly unruly and disruptive (as one would expect of those disrupting and suppressing truth), but silencing those who question the narratives and who speak up with truthful observations contrary to the narrative. Prior, much of the western world was cultivated on the belief that truth, honesty, hard work and justice must prevail. Anything short of these were considered evil. One has got to wonder, what has happened to our world?

    Some 20 years ago, a movement was afoot in the US to reduce the income levels of professionals in all categories, especially notable among those with technical degrees like engineers requiring a college education. I saw erosion of benefits in retirement, health plans, and even salary, under the guise that it was because of a poor economy, while jobs were being exported to foreign companies, employees from foreign companies being imported to make up for the so called nonavailability of local workforce. This is pure hyperbole, again, confusion.

    Some 40 years ago, a movement was afoot to squash the rising of the intelligence of local goy families in US by the home computer industry. Children were learning computer programming though the BASIC language, computer clubs sprang up all over the place in high schools and communities. Then enters (guess who!) William (Bill) Gates and IBM, who undermines this burgeoning growth by offering a common architecture Personal Computer (PC) and new operating system. This crashed the home computer industry. After, the BASIC language was withdrawn with Bill Gate’s WIndows operating system dominating, all became users. This was done to deliberately keep the American society dumbed down.

    Time passes, and now with manufacturing heavily robotized, US does not have the needed technical individuals to maintain these robotic facilities, so it is very highly unlikely that manufacturing will ever return to US. It takes 20 years to train a workforce to be able to mobilize the US as a manufacturing world economy.

    So, where do the vaccines enter in? All the pieces of the puzzle are not in yet, and there is grand speculation on all fronts. However, intelligence gathering now has been left up to the individual to decide exactly what is happening. Those who are capable of using their mind, (which appear to be less and less as time goes on), have very much figured out there is more to the picture than the oligarchy owned MSM would have them to believe.

    Here, I think it a tip of the picture being developed for the future of the Western Anglo-Saxon world, documented by Deagel. See (I am using this website as it shows numbers in easy to read tabular form):

    https://www.slaveplanet.net/index.php/earth-monitors/569-the-2025-world-depopulation-map-as-projected-deagel-military-experts-website-hot-topic

    It shows US decreasing from 326,620,000 to 99,553,100 people by the year 2025, in other words, 3 to 4 years from now. It also shows correspondingly similar numbers for Eastern Europe, Canada and Australia, all with predominantly Anglo-Saxon heritage.

    Lew Rockwell, whose website I consider to be reasonably creditable in its assessments, has this to say about the analysis:

    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/doug-casey/shocking-2025-deagel-forecast-war-population-reduction-and-the-collapse-of-the-west/

    What are the advantages of biowar? What might wargaming generals like about it?

    First, it doesn’t destroy materiel. That’s a huge plus. After all, what’s the point of conquering a country if all you have to show for it is a smoking radioactive ruin? That’s the major advantage of the neutron bomb, of course; it kills the people but limits damage to buildings. Bioweapons essentially make atomic weapons obsolescent.

    Second, bioweapons can be structured to attack only certain racial groups. That’s potentially either a big advantage or disadvantage to China. The diverse population of the US could also be either an advantage or a disadvantage, depending on who strikes first. But, on the bright side, you can perhaps immunize your own population, or at least the military and “essential” workers, to control the damage.

    Third, bioweapons are very cheap and easy to fabricate. Anyone with access to a good high school chemistry lab is in business. There’s no need for expensive and tricky U-235 or, for that matter, any of the junk toys the Pentagon spends hundreds of billions on.

    Fourth, bioweapons don’t need sophisticated delivery systems; again, no need for B-2s, B-52s, cruise missiles, ICBMs, or any of that. A sick tourist or two, or a few packages sent in the mail, can get the job done.

    Fifth, bioweapons, whether they’re viruses or bacteria, not only offer plausible deniability but the potential to blame a third party. You can launch an attack, and nobody can really be sure who did it. Or even that an attack is, in fact, being launched.

    By way of deception, you will make war, rings familiar with the last point? Use of a payload system such as convenient injections does seem to make plausible the “operating system” to virally tamper with a body to weaken it, so a backdoor may be gained to increase susceptibility to enhanced future viral attacks, leading to death in great numbers, with a great cost savings to the originating planners. Then they can take over the infrastructures, natural resources and farmland easily and cheaply without much expenditure, and with much profitability.

    1. Here is a further recap of population projections from Deagel, which I found interesting. The first number is the Year 2017 population, the second is the Year 2025 estimated population. The third number is the reduction percentage in population. These are ranked according highest decimated population to lowest. I included Argentina, because it has a significant Anglo-Saxon population mixed with native and other population.

      UK : 65.5M : 14.5M : 78% : United Kingdom
      US : 326M : 99.6M : 70% : United States
      DE : 80.6M : 28.1M : 65% : Germany
      ES : 49.0M : 27.8M : 43% : Spain
      FR : 67.1M : 39.1M : 42% : France
      IT : 62.1M : 43.8M : 30% : Italy
      KR : 51.1M : 37.1M : 28% : South Korea
      CA : 35.6M : 26.3M : 26% : Canada
      AR : 44.3M : 41.0M : 7.4% : Argentina

      Highest projected is US and UK, followed by DE, ES, FR, IT. South Korea ranks very high, most likely because of its very high percentage of Christians in its population. It does add credence to the thought that countries with a strong, traditional Christian heritage are under attack, don’t you think?

  10. Follow the money!!!

    Since Covidhoax was launched in March 2020, the wealth – not to mention the now almost total monopolistic control – of “The Elite” (cough! cough!) has increased by multiple $Trillions… while the “regular economy” of the 99% has been put through the wringer… and it ain’t coming back!

    Great Heists require Great Diversions… and this Great Global Asset-Stripping Heist required the Great Global CovidHOAX Diversion.

    And now, since the “regular economy” is gone, you are – ahem! – “surplus to requirements” – hence the vax-termination kill-shot… soon to be mandated.

    Quite “elegant”…. in a diabolical way…. don’t you think?

    1. (ADMIN: COMMENT HELD UP FOR “TECHNICAL REASONS”)

      The Realist wrote: Follow the money!!! … And now, since the “regular economy” is gone, you are – ahem! – “surplus to requirements” – hence the vax-termination kill-shot… soon to be mandated. Quite “elegant”…. in a diabolical way…. don’t you think?

      Here is what Caitlin Johnstone has to say:

      https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/no_author/weve-got-to-fight-disinformation-says-empire-made-entirely-of-disinformation/

      If the mass media actually existed to share important information about the world, the fact that Americans are getting poorer and poorer while billionaires multiply their wealth during the pandemic would be brought front and center to everyone’s attention. Every day it isn’t, this outrageous abuse is normalized.

      All the while, most of the US population is oblivious to what is really happening inside their nation. Much is left to the imagination as to what will happen next. There was a similar, disinformation campaign prior to and during the Bolshevik takeover of Russia.

      Much of Russia was oblivious to what was going on in 1917. The populous was well armed like US is today. They even had a well regulated military, similar to US. The Bolsheviks were more brutal, but in a similar manner, done “softly”, much of the US military leadership, the generals, colonels and Naval flag officers, those who were very patriotic and loyal to the US Constitution, 197 of them in the highest echelons were weeded out during the Obama administration.

      One may read about it here:

      https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/

      Obama’s Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years, 07:01 PM ET 10/29/2013: Another senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity, because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution, that “they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or do not toe the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis.”

      For President Obama, the military of a once-feared superpower is an anachronistic vestige of an America whose exceptionalism and world leadership require repeated apologies. It must be gutted and fundamentally transformed into a force wearing gender-neutral headgear only useful for holding the presidential umbrella when it rains. It is to be “his” military and used only for “his” purposes.

      The Ukraine Holodomor, mass starving of the population came 15 years later, in 1932. At one time the Ukraine was the European breadbasket. Stalin had confiscated all of the wheat of the so-called resistant, patriotic farmers, then sold it on the open market, compensating the patriotic Ukrainians with starvation. So, with the similar gutting of the military leadership, the time table of 2025 for a US holodomor seems to be on target.

      It will probably be viewed as liquidating the useless opposition eaters, as was then.

  11. I’m well aware that the “shot” is NOT a vaccine. It may be a lot of things but it is not a vaccine. A vaccine must do 2 things in order for it to be classified as a vaccine.
    1. It must halt transmission
    2. It must provoke an immuno response from the body.
    The “shot” does neither. And yes it’s been known that this is gene therapy since before the ‘shot’ was available. So taking the ‘shot’ for Covid is like drinking transmission fluid for kidney stones. And why, in heaven’s name, do we need a ‘vaccine’ for something that has less than a 1% mortality rate? Tuberculosis has a much higher morbidity rate. Where is your mask for that?

    But beyond all that, I’m still way behind on trying to wrap my head around the so-called counter-measures for all this.
    MASKS: The masks DO NOT stop viruses. NONE OF THEM DO.
    TESTS: The PCR tests DO NOT detect viruses. Even the inventor of the test said as much. So both the tests and the masks are completely useless.
    So, I think I’ll stay back there in the beginning of all this faux-demic.

    If you really want to know what they’re doing, read the FIRST LINE of the Georgia Guidestones. It spells out quite clearly what TPTB have planned for humanity. …or should I say, planned AGAINST humanity.

    It’s medical Tyranny – pure and simple.

    1. Amerikagulag wrote: And yes it’s been known that this is gene therapy since before the ‘shot’ was available. So taking the ‘shot’ for Covid is like drinking transmission fluid for kidney stones.

      According to:

      https://www.jamesjpn.net/health/covid-19-mrna-injections-are-legally-not-vaccines-by-dr-david-e-martin/

      But here’s where it gets more interesting. So when Moderna was started, and if you go back and look at their SEC filings, and we’ve gone through all their SEC filings, they make a point of saying that their technology is a gene therapy technology, gene therapy technology, you’ll notice that they don’t say vaccination, they actually say gene therapy technology. And it was set up to be a cancer treatment. So this is gene therapy, chemotherapy.

      There is the answer to what it is, it was originally purposed as a chemotherapy for treating cancer, how exactly, I don’t know. A little further, this is stated:

      Immunity once again, the operative definition, which is to say that when exposed to a pathogen, you are not susceptible. That’s the Iowa code. How about Washington State? You know, the State that has been absolutely tyrannical and all of its interventions around Coronavirus, allegedly the birthplace of the US experience with Coronavirus, State of Washington. Vaccine legally defined term now, this is in the statute, means a preparation of a killed or attenuated living microorganism or fraction thereof, just Just stop right there, vaccine means a preparation of a killed or attenuated living microorganism. Stop right there. And mRNA synthetically developed by Moderna and Pfizer do not meet this definition or a fraction thereof, it’s not a fraction of a living thing or a killed thing, because it’s neither living nor killed. They are explicitly synthetic gene therapies. They are not vaccines as defined by the statute that upon administration stimulates immunity.

      It is interesting that according to the explanation, it doesn’t even meet the law definition of several states as to what a true vaccine is. The rest makes for very interesting reading, for those interested in scientific explanations.

  12. The US patent office tells a unbelievable story of corruption and criminality. It explains who, what, where, when & why.

  13. So why is our glorious leader wanting to go door to door to see if you are vaccinated? Because O’Biden is a minion of evil, and his job as puppet in chief is to carry out the agenda of world depopulation. Pedo Joe is an installed puppet of the owners, and the owners of your nations wants you all dead.

    And oh yeah, you know that monkey lady, Jane Goodall, she said the world pop needs to be reduced to 500 years ago levels, which is exactly 500 million like the Georgia Guidestones. Just a coincidence, not like that’s the targeted number or anything. LOLROFL

    https://i.imgur.com/Pl0cn9N.png

    Scary Yukon Jack chart – what human population looks like if reduced to 500 million:

    https://i.imgur.com/RWdf4BR.png

    Wicked witch sending out the flying monkeys:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVwjsZU8eM&t=35s

  14. Jews are fundamental liars. They lie mercilessly even to themselves. Jews lie about everything. Meaning by everything literally “every single thing”. You can’t have a simple truth from a Jew. Even or the most insignificant thing. I guess there must be some psychiatric, anthropological and sociological explanations for that lying compulsive behavior. There’s no more racist and disgusting slogan than “the chosen people.” It looks like derived from that slogan, they are taught and trained in the synagogues not to try and do anything but oppress peoples. For that purpose they lie again and again. Jews give God a bad name.

    Even St. Paul said that Jews give God a bad name. Romans 2:24 (NIV): “As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you (the Jews).

    1. THANKS! Great video!

      A final warning to humanity from former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon

      “This is a “Must View Video” from a truly independent very qualified world authority, Dr Michael Yeadon, who relates the facts without fear of Deep State intervening exposing experimental vaccines being pumped into duped masses that will kill.

      “Finally, someone coming out with fact. I couldn’t believe how stupid people are following the government like a puppy dog. Know history because it repeats itself. We thought the last couple of years was bad. Wait until all the deaths from the experimental gene therapy. Lots of death coming.”

      1. @ Big Post

        I agree with Admin! Excellent comment! Thank you.

        It’s well known that whatever Hitler said in his speeches for public consumption, especially in an attempt to appease the powerful Christian lobby, was duplicitous in the extreme. Not only was he openly contemptuous of Christianity in private (see “Table Talk”) but even in public he often slipped up.

        It was Hitler who railed against the Old Testament even in public, and yet the Old Testament is inextricably bound up with Christianity. The Psalms of David, for example, are part of the Catholic liturgy and are chanted every day of the year in Catholic and Orthodox monasteries throughout the world. (They are known as “the Divine Offices”).

        Apart from this, Jesus taught in the synagogue and was even called “Rabbi” in the Gospels. Yes, RABBI!!! There are constant references to the OT in the NT. In fact, Jesus’s last words “Eli Eli Lama Sabbachthani”, these words were a direct quote from the Psalms of David.

  15. A maxim is a conclusion of logic. One of the most significant maxims states: “He who affirms must prove.” You might recognize this as the basis of the U.S. criminal justice system, innocent until proven guilty. I don’t have to prove I didn’t commit a crime, the state has to prove I did. (That is the way it’s supposed to work but that is not the way it really works, but I won’t go there now. The theory is sound.) The Covid promoters and cultists must prove Covid exists. They cannot. The gold standard for isolating, purifying, and designating a new virus is Koch’s postulates, a 4 step process. This has not been done for Covid in any laboratory on earth. The laughable image of Covid as a ball with little spikes coming out of it frequently displayed on the electronic Jew (TV) is elementary computer graphics and has no basis in reality.

  16. Covid IS, in fact, a REAL virus!

    But it’s a SPIRITUAL virus – one that’s been injected into the collective psyche by Dark Forces – to prepare “The Way”… the Via Dolorosa to Vaxtermination

    1. Good try, darling! But this won’t do! 🙂

      The Covid vaccine is far more than a “spiritual virus”. If MILLIONS are to die of Covid, are you seriously suggesting that MASS HYPNOSIS will have killed them all? They are all victims of collective voodoo suggestion?

      Garbage!

      I’m afraid you need to define what you mean by “spiritual virus”. Your lazy thinking satisfies no one but yourself, still less your imprecise deployment of trendy jargon. 🙂

  17. Law? Did someone mention law? Funny, I just wrote this response moments ago:

    Correspondent: “It is called BIOTERRORISM. It is unconstitutional and ILLEGAL under international and U.S. national law. People placed in this situation should IMMEDIATELY FILE SUIT against their employers…..or school administrators…..anyone else pushing this extortion policy.”

    Arch: Boy Howdy, that’s it! There’s the answer! Don’t shoot! Be resolute! Take your grievances to the Jewish courts, staffed by Jewish judges and Jewish lawyers; they’ll make it legal and enforce their version of the law for you.

    In fact, that pretty well wraps up the actual worth of the Constitution as a functioning, legal document. With Jew law, it’s always a matter of interpretation. It’s legal when Jewish judges, lawyers and rabbis say it is legal, otherwise it is not. Therefore, in some cases, murder or theft is legal while in other cases, it is not. These days it is typically “legal” when a Kneegrow or Jew commits any act, but it is illegal when a white person commits the very same act. Jews leave just enough variation in their “law” to provide anecdotal evidence their idea of “justice” is fair and equitable for all.

    One might call it “situational law,” a concept common to the Talmud, where rabbis argue over the final say in what is legal by their religious standards. What should be worrisome is how Jews have blended their religious, legal concepts with our secular law. It’s that old separation-of-church-and-state thang. Of course, there is nothing in the law that says anything about separation of synagogue and state, so it’s okay.

    This is exactly the problem Jesus had with first century Temple Jews. When they declared a person dead, they were dead, no matter their actual physical condition. When the priests decreed an object or act as “unclean,” that meant it was illegal. Breaking god’s law required expensive sacrifice or suffering draconian penalties like stoning. Those things not clearly defined as clean were unclean by default unless the priests decreed otherwise.

    However, I need to make one thing very clear at this point, modern Jews are in no way related to first century Biblical Jews. Modern Jews are in fact derived from a group of non-Semitic, Turks forced to adopt Judaism by their king and Jews are always defined as a religion not a race as, race does not exist – unless of course, Jews say otherwise.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Oh the serendipity of it all.

    Another funny thing, my “Notify me of followup comments via e-mail” button never worked before, but it has suddenly begun working. I guess the gods of the cloud want my voice to be heard, why, I cannot imagine, unless they want more evidence to convict me.

    “Don’t fight it son. Confess quickly! If you hold out too long you could jeopardize your credit rating.” – Brazil

  18. Another thing to remember about the ‘death jab’ us that it could never pass the FDA muster. In order for an experimental shot such as this to pass the FDA as a treatment for COVID, it would have to demonstrate that there is no other available treatment. And that’s clearly NOT the case! Hydroxichloroquine and Ivermectin as well as Vitamin D, C and Zinc have all proven to kill the virus in vitro.

    BUT…and this is where it gets sticky!!! Then there’s the other side of the ‘spin’ which says that the virus has never been isolated (according to the FDA). Rumor has it there have been law suits of Habeas Corpus demanding a sample of the virus to warrant such draconian measures, but so far they have fallen on deaf ears. The FDA has responded with “no isolated sample of the virus exists’.

    So what are we actually to believe. Leaning toward the side of logic, I guess it’s a safe bet NOT to believe anything the GOVERNMENT says.

  19. The title of this essay should be “Vaxx warning, here comes death”, saying ‘virus warning’ is misinformation as there is no virus that is killing us, but there is a vax jab that is. They are telling baldfaced lies about a deadly virus on the loose, they are manipulating the cases and death data by bribing hospital officials with money if they list the death as Covid-19 on the death certificate. All the doctors that did so committed felonies, as they lied on an official state form as cause of death.

    Here is a current screenshot of Drudge Report:

    https://i.imgur.com/dK27xBx.png

    DELTA GRIPS USA
    TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS EXTENDED
    LA RESTAURANTS CLOSE
    CA HOSPITALIZATIONS HIGHEST IN MONTHS

    There is no delta variant, completely absurd claim, and if you can not detect Covid then how do you detect a variant? You can not. The world is mad and Drudge is disinformation, putting up utter bullshit as headlines.

    This bullshitting by the media was readily apparent with the Global Warming claim. They simply asserted that any hot day is evidence of global warming, because that assertion supports the claim that rising CO2 causes warming of the planet. But CO2 and planet temperatures are not correlated, here is a typical chart that shows this:

    https://i.imgur.com/NmtmT05.png

    Here is a chart that shows how CO2 follows temperature, which means Al Gore has his causality wrong. So prior to Fraudci, we had flunky Al Gore as the high priest of the Global Warming temple who was also wrong but fooled the multitudes.

    https://i.imgur.com/oEVMMzi.png

    So if you know how they made assertions about global warming, then see how they still do this with Covid, they are just making assertions followed by “experts say”, but they never actually provide evidence, because of course they do not have evidence, because if they did they would not have to make false claims.

  20. The coin always has two sides! In more than one way it seems like a human mind swinging back and forth to whatever (side) serves ones own best interests.
    Once “ones own truth is established” it will be believed by the highest Authority – the individual identity – the master mind, the “Ego” which is infallible and above all other believe systems that are permitted in ones own encapsulated image of the universe. This be-lieve will then be defended at all costs – to the end (or is discarded and reversed along the way timidly). Until than the majority of minds wage “war” on all opponents that criticize ones be-lieve. All comes back to (again): Once all the “old” blood and dirt is washed off the coin, it will be used again and again – in the very same manner. Over and over until all blood has stopped flowing naturally.
    Following comment is from an elderly VT reader and explains perfectly the example above:
    “We need to respect those who have been convinced that the vaccine is a psychological operation. Let them die to clean up our voter pool. Darwinism is their Libertarian ideal.
    The latest data from Los Angeles County shows that they are self limiting. Haleleuja!”

  21. Rabbi means ‘married man’…
    Rabbis first must be married…
    Rab is too close to Rap…
    And in those days the husband was issued a permit, marriage license to rape a particular woman…
    Consent wasn’t necessary, all sex was considered rape…
    Females were incapable of consent…
    So since people are all about rapine, it means the state has more authority…
    It only has its authority because of one problem or another…
    If Jesus was called Rabbi, it means he was married…
    Some have it he was married to his half-sister Selene….
    She’s known as Mary Magdalene…
    That is in fact her standing beside Jesus in what’s-his-name’s Last Supper painting…
    Not James the Effeminate…
    They’re dressed accordingly…

    I doubt ‘the virus’ has killed millions of people…
    Millions may have died of something, but as i understand it the death figures overall haven’t gone up…
    And they no longer count flu deaths at all…
    But hospitals do get money from the state for saying people died of covid…
    That’s Right, Follow The Money…
    Covid is just another upper respiratory ‘infection’, not likely to kill anybody…
    I’ve had it twice, felt like it, whatever it was… NBD…
    It’s probably the shots that are killing people, after a while…
    If depopulation is the idea, then an actual deadly virus might be too risky….
    They’d have to have the right antidote, might not work too good, maybe it can’t even be done…
    Better to jack one of the SARS types, hype it as deadly and get half the people in the world to take the kill-shot for it… You might get it but it won’t kill you… And you won’t be getting the same shot the proles get…
    Not as long as your standing in the security state power structure is secure…
    The depopers will be dropping faster and faster in the next couple of years… So they say…
    I doubt it’s merely fortuitous that the runaway Texas dems came down with covid, right when they were in the hot spotlight and all…

    Yes – BELIE-VE…
    But it’s really – BE-LIE-VE…
    The Dalai Lama is the Vessel of the Wave…
    So Are You…
    The BE-LIE-VER is the VESSEL of the LIE…

    1. barkingdeer wrote: Rabbi means ‘married man’… Rabbis first must be married… If Jesus was called Rabbi, it means he was married… Some have it he was married to his half-sister Selene…. She’s known as Mary Magdalene… That is in fact her standing beside Jesus in what’s-his-name’s Last Supper painting…

      Er, no, however a wildly creative imagination, …. Here is what a rabbi is:

      rabbi (n.)
      “Jewish doctor of religious law,” early 14c. (in late Old English in biblical context only, as a form of address); in Middle English as a title prefixed to personal names, also “a spiritual master” generally; from Late Latin rabbi, from Greek rhabbi, from Mishnaic Hebrew rabbi “my master.”

      This is formed from -i, first person singular pronominal suffix, + rabh “master, great one,” title of respect for Jewish doctors of law. This is from the Semitic root r-b-b “to be great or numerous” (compare robh “multitude;” Aramaic rabh “great; chief, master, teacher;” Arabic rabba “was great,” rabb “master”).

      Not sure how you relate rabbi, or rather, heterosexual sexual relations regardless of consensual or not to SARS.

    2. Bark –

      I know you like to invent your own etymology and origins of words based on letters you see today. That is a mistake. The alphabet letters you use today were not in existence those thousands of years ago. The numbers of letters in your alphabet are also different because vowels were not used in many of them, and were added. Even in English writings the letters had different shapes than what is in use today, especially ‘f’ and ‘s’.

      While the English alphabet has 26 letters, the Greek alphabet has just 24 letters.

      The Aramaic alphabet consists of 22 letters, all indicating consonants. Vowels were not used.

      The 22 letters in the Phoenician alphabet are simplifications of Egyptian hieroglyphics. Phoenician writing was read from right to left like Hebrew and Arab, but the opposite direction of English. The major difference between the 22-letter Phoenician alphabet and the one we use today is that the Phoenician alphabet had no vowels. Its genius was its simplicity.
      https://factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub371/entry-6047.html

  22. Thanks for the input guys…
    I spent 30 minutes typing out a response this morning, then inadvertently erased it….
    i don’t care too much what dictionary definitions say…
    I figure things out by instinct, my nose or whatever…
    I have read it more than once that rabbi means married man…
    in fact rabbis are required to be married…
    I don’t know any of the theoretical lingo-lango stuff, I’m just conjecturing…
    I believe and disbelieve what I want, like everybody else…
    I was responding to MB with the part about the covid, it wasn’t related to the rabbi stuff…
    Maybe the alphabet letters in use today didn’t exist 40,000 years ago, if that’s when the pyramids were built…
    Maybe they did, and they were in different shapes… there’s only so many thing to refer to…
    The point is that words have lineage too, bloodlines, going back to whenever people first spoke, whether they were cavemen or ET GM test tube junk…
    Those original word-sound-meanings are threaded throughout language from then until now…
    One big question is – do people use language or does language program people?

    1. barkingdeer wrote: One big question is – do people use language or does language program people?

      Language is only a tool for communication. It is neither here nor there. I have observed people from different languages, ethnicities and cultures, and short of these idiosyncrasies, they all have the same needs, desires, aspirations, etc. This goes for children, women and men. Basically there is only one race, the human race.

      That said, where you see abusive language being used, it is the mentality behind it, who selects the vulgar, deadly choice of words, not the words themselves. Bad words destroy and kill, good words heal and restore. Illustration:

      Teacher: Guns cause people to murder and commit crimes.
      Student: My pencil causes me to fail mathematics and geography tests. 😎

      1. Regarding language, if you thought things could not get any worse, read this:

        https://www.rt.com/news/529944-racist-birds-names-legacy/

        New study calls on wildlife bodies to rectify harm caused by ‘damaging, racist and bigoted’ bird names

        A new study by researchers based in the UK and US has called on wildlife bodies to do more in recognizing the “offensive or ignorant” names of some birds, many of which are deemed inappropriate due to their colonial-era naming.

        In a recent paper, Robert Driver of East Carolina University and Alexander Bond of the UK’s Natural History Museum, note that many bird names were chosen in the 18th and 19th centuries and reflect the dominant European perspective on science of the time.

        The study argues that many of these names are no longer appropriate in the modern world, even adding that some are harmful and offensive in that they are “damaging, racist or bigoted.”

        If you thought things couldn’t any crazier, now, any name given by a European descended Anglo-Saxon is now considered as “racist”, which is about as crazy as anything can get. Yet from the beginning,

        Genesis 2:19 – Out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.

        And so it was, thereafter, by every culture. But just as Christ said,

        John 10:10 – The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

        We know the source, these Satanic thieves who claim to know G-d but deny him by their deeds, so blatant do they stand out. Lasha’s second part of the subject line, Here Come Death aptly covers more than just the virus itself. The English language is now undergoing theft and death.

  23. This is in fact the majority viewpoint.

    Let me express that in my area (Southeast USA) the majority viewpoint is that it most do not want it and do not think it is helpful.

    But we’re dumb ole rednecks, so continue.

  24. Buelahman,

    I’m glad you’re back, BMan. Welcome back. We need your insights and your viewpoints under “Hitler’s Duplicity Revealed : A Devout Christian In Public, But The Total Opposite Behind Closed Doors”. I’m very curious as to what you have to say about cradle Catholic Hitler’s religious worldview. Thank you, TROJ.

  25. ADMIN: Comment rescued from Spam
    (too many links for automatic posting)

    “IS THIS THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN GERMANY?” No, surely not. The by far most dangerous man is Dr. Stefan Lanka. So don’t listen to him. This evil liar says there even no virus at all, and the infection theory is just that, a theory. Can you imagine? Of course he hasn’t been interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich – yet. He interviewed only virus believers so far.

    Don’t read his articles, don’t watch his videos, just ignore him.

    “Dr. Stefan Lanka destroys infection theory, virus theory, virology, epidemiology and the corona lie with a single video” – https://coronistan.blogspot.com/2021/05/dr-stefan-lanka-zerstort-mit-einem.html (use translate option if necessary)

    “Dismantling The virus Theory” – https://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pdf

    “Dr. Stefan Lanka Exposes The “Viral Fraud” Pictures of “Isolated Viruses” Debunked” – http://neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm

    “Dr Stefan Lanka Debunks Pictures of “Isolated Viruses”” – https://vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/dr-stefan-lanka-debunks-pictures-of-isolated-viruses/
    “Biologist Proves Measles Isn’t A Virus, Wins Supreme Court Case Against Doctor” – https://preventdisease.com/news/17/012717_Biologist-Proves-Measles-Isnt-Virus-Wins-Supreme-Court-Case.shtml

    “Important as Pasteur…” for the fraudsters. “Dr. Stefan Lanka: The history of the infection theory. (English transcript)” – https://abruptearthchanges.com/2017/11/17/dr-stefan-lanka-the-history-of-the-infection-theory/

  26. Meanwhile, this is what’s really happening —
    https://newspunch.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-ccp-is-creating-bioweapons-that-target-by-race/
    This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is diabetvid1-1024×576.jpg
    In 1956, the Communist leader of the Soviet Union Nikita (Solomon Perlmutter) Khrushchev delivered this quote at a press conference: “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S.; we will destroy you from within.” And in 1959, he said: “We can’t expect American people to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders by feeding them small doses of socialism until they awaken one day to find they already have communism.”
    https://survivaldan101.com/are-you-prepared-for-the-communist-takeover-of-america/
    https://newspunch.com/in-apparent-slip-of-the-tongue-jen-psaki-says-vaccines-can-still-kill-you/

  27. The birds have died here in NW Pennsylvania. It’s been three weeks since the songbird apocalypse began and as of yet no one knows why or is saying why. In fact it’s being downplayed via minimal reporting. As if it’s just another bit of curious news relegated to page three.

    Getting up in the early morning here in the summertime along French Creek means washing up to the sounds of dozens and hundreds of birds heralding the sunrise. Mother nature’s choir. A morning symphony which at times even approaches a competitive cacophony, a literal avian alarm clock.

    It hit me especially hard this morning as I washed up to the sound of a single dove cooing. The robins, cardinals, bluebirds, orioles, finches, chickadees, nuthatches, juncos and even the sparrows and starlings are gone and I wonder if they’ll ever come back. Silent Summer.
    It’s enough to make a grown man cry.

  28. hp wrote: The birds have died here in NW Pennsylvania. It’s been three weeks since the songbird apocalypse began and as of yet no one knows why or is saying why. In fact it’s being downplayed via minimal reporting.

    It is happening all over. The answer is simple, it is genetically engineered crops that contain a built in pesticide to take care of the “parasitic” bug population. The bugs are poisoned biting into those crops. Birds in turn eat the bugs. They get sick and die. Bees and hummingbirds suck the nectar of the poisonous plants, they die.

    It is not about preserving nature, as they would have you to believe. It is all about the god of Magog called money doing ritual animal sacrifices to appease.

    1. Gyorgi, the genetically modified crops and pesticides have been ongoing for decades. A slow decline of virility has been noticed in general but to ‘all of a sudden’ explode like a hand grenade of death is, I believe, not feasible to attribute to these slow creeping phantoms.
      Not saying this is impossible, rather very unlikely.

      Otherwise raccoons, squirrels, chipmunks, woodchucks, etc., etc., would also be experiencing some effects from such a sudden and drastic ecological event. A suddenly noticeable rise in morbidity hasn’t occurred among them. As well as the hawks, owls and sometimes even eagles who prey on many of these birds. They all seem to be more or less unaffected as well. Sharp-shinned hawks nest in a sycamore tree 50 yards from my window for five years and counting and I see and hear their nestlings and fledglings right on schedule. They screech mightily!

      1. @ Hp

        Re the disappearance of the birds in your area.

        This may not be, as you seem to think, because all the birds have died from poisoning. If they had died in their millions from toxins in their diet, surely their corpses would be lying around? This happens with fish, so it should happen with birds.

        A likelier explanation is that the birds have migrated to another area, perhaps another continent, where the climate is more congenial. There have been drastic changes in the weather recently, with rising temperatures globally. In Britain, for example, we are no longer having four seasons which we have traditionally had for centuries: Spring, summer, autumn (fall), and winter. We are now having two seasons, consisting of hot weather and cold weather. But the hot weather (summer) and the cold weather (winter) is much warmer than before.

        As a result of warmer winters, birds which used to migrate in the autumn from Britain to Africa in order to escape the cold winters are NOT migrating to Africa any longer but staying on in Britain. This is because the winters are now warm enough for them. Migratory birds like the swallow and cuckoo no longer need to escape to Africa as winter approaches.

        This means of course that the Africans are asking themselves: “Hey, where are the swallows and cuckoos we used to have at Christmas time?” They are wrong to think that the swallows and cuckoos are dead because they are no longer around. They are not dead. They are in another country whose weather now suits them better.

        In short, the birds you are missing from your neck of the woods in America are not necessarily dead. They may have just migrated elsewhere to where the weather is more congenial and where there is more to eat.

        It is predicted that by 2050 we may have to mow our lawns at Christmas time. Gardening, hitherto confined to the spring and summer months, will become a round-the-year chore.

        Naturally, birds will have to adapt to these changes and settle in other habitats that suit them better.

        1. Saki, I didn’t say that, I said the opposite as per pesticides and GMO
          “Not saying this is impossible [pesticides and GMO] rather very unlikely.”

          I am saying whatever happened and is happening to the songbirds (exclusively) is curious, odd and devastating.

          Where I live isn’t just a normal neck of the woods, even for Pennsylvania. Rather one of the most bird (and endangered species) abundant areas not only in Pa. but in the entire northeast U.S. A marvelous ecological anomaly due to the way the glaciers withdrew.

          “French Creek is nationally recognized as one of the most biologically important waterways in the entire country.

          Thanks though for your interest and curiosity.

  29. Why are they so desperate to jab everyone?
    The desperation by the jab industries PR Firm, the MSM, is so over the top.
    Their desperation reeks to high heaven. The hypocrisy is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *